Dynadot

LOGO needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a logo for a bible type organization.

www.seattlerevival.com

I want something like hands in the air, or something creative. It will be used for a website, but for also a bumpersticker as well.

Ill run it over christmas, but don't be angry if I don't respond quickly (christmas).

7 days. Winner gets 100.00 US or in NP. Please post a watermark, and post them here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FIRST ENTRY
up.jpg

up2.jpg

cfEGDKMDh35D31.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's a concept idea

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Contest holder - Please update your contest thread. Thanks :)

•••
As per the contest rules EVERY contest must be updated and a winner announced, failure to update your contest within a reasonable time will result in further action being taken.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Thread buried on request of NPQueen, if you have any questions about this please send her a PM.

•••
Sorry I did not respond earlier, I was out of the country, I tried to log in a week ago and could not find the thread, finally I got the thread today.

NGUYEN is the winner. Please PM me with your paypal, etc, so I can pay you. Also, I need some small changes.

•••
Thanks, and congrats to the winner.

Let us know when everything has completed.

•••
PM received, files sent, contest holder is really great!!
Thankyou everyone!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back