Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Dell Studio 15 Notebook Review with an emphasis on Gaming - 334
Burn OUt Paradise- Time to start a stunt -321
Prototype - A must for superhero fans -305
Grand Theft Auto 4- A Personnel Review - 404
2 more interesting high quality articles for sale- posting them here itself as i don't want to create one more thread

An overview of getting scammed in genuine online job sites and the corresponding preventive measures - 647
Time to take the right decision- Consciousness is the solution to the “road not taken” - 571

( I bet one cannot find similar articles elsewhere . They are my own ideas and I have written them with utmost care : ) )

Sample:
This is a sample text from the article Grand theft auto 4- A Personnel Review

The game play is simply brilliant. It is more realistic and one feels as if he/she is really in the liberty city. I felt the same and the city gradually became my new virtual world. I could imagine myself as a gangster in the liberty city and I enjoyed it.

The water and shadow effects are worth mentioning. Rockstar must have taken utmost care to design the environment.

Please post your bids or pm me if you are interested. Mention the mode of payment too

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Could you pm 3 samples of your previous work of different niches to me. I'd like to assess if your writing style is suitable for my site. Please also give me details on the articles: Burn Out Paradise and Time to take the right decision.

•••
How much are you looking for, for 'Time to take the right decision'?

Anyway, I've read your messages. Thanks for providing the samples.

•••
I am giving the choice to you! If I am satisfied with your bid, I would mail you the article. Awaiting your reply : )

•••
US$3 for 'Time to take the right decision'

•••
Can give it for 4$ dude

•••
$3.50 is the highest I'm willing to go. What say you?

•••
Can sell the other gaming articles for a lesser price dude......general articles price would be more ..coz they are rare topics

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't matter then. However, I'll note you down for future projects. :)

Good luck.

•••
fine ..u can have it for 3.5$..badly in need of money ..: (

•••
In that case please pm me your paypal id. I think you should be able to use pm function now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back