NameSilo

Fix this DomainHop

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I recently bought two domain names from someonme at another board (gasp!)
The domains were previously parked at DH. So when I tried to add them to my DH account, they wouldn't stickl. Apparently the seller hasn't deleted them from his DH account. Now I've emailed the previous owner several times asking him to delete the domains from his account but to no avail. And DomainHop says they can't do anything about it. That's unbelievable.

My name appears as the owner so that should be proof enough to move them to my account. Now I'll have to redirect these two domains to Sedo or somewhere else. I hope that one day DH can come up witha procedure for this. Until then, be aware that this can happen.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's strange! i had similar problems at a different parking place! took them ages to "transfer" the account!:(

•••
They refuse to do anything. The old domain owner can prevent the domains from appearing in my DH account for as long as he wants. BS!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back