NameSilo

I really need help in regards to DomainHop

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been waiting for my revenue payment for a very long time from these guys. My contact info is correct, I get all my checks from every other affiliate in the world but have yet to even get a decent support email through to DH. I know you guys visit this forum and I do not know why one of you does not just let us know why you make it so hard for your affiliates to get a hold of you. None of their emails work no matter what email client or email account/service I use. I am pretty sure I am not the only one because this has come up 2 other affilate forums I visit with the same problem & same questions. I need a contact number for them or for somebody to please explain to me what this means:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software
NEMESIS/mout on moutus1.kundenserver.de[172.19.34.171]
The delivery of the following mail has failed due to the following reasons

[email protected]:
connection rejected by 208.247.105.186
command : ehlo
response: 503 HELO or EHLO required

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Received: from c-24-13-0-162.client.comcast.net[205.198.0.148] (helo=c-c-24-13-0-162.client.comcast.net)
by mrelay.perfora.net with ESMTP (Nemesis),
id 0MK5u-1CEjLy4B1-00013; Tue, 05 Oct 2004 03:03:18 -0400
X-Provags-ID:perfora.net [email protected] ac88cc5649162b3f2a05a1f6afd
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 00:03:17 -0700
X-Mailer: eGo
Reply-To: C Smyre <[email protected]>
Organization: Pyrex Adult Toys LLC.
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Payments
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody know what is causing this or tell me how I can get an email through would really help me and alot of other people out. A phone number would actually do best. Will compensate for help. Thanks in advance.

Beware: DomainHop wants your traffic but does not want to talk to you or want your feedback, ever.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck with this, Chrissy. I removed all but one of my names from DH this week after the small revenue I was making dropped by four fifths.

•••
I know someone on the inside. Send me your e-mail address via PM and I'll give you her e-mail. She responds very quickly.

•••
HI

I have been with domainhop.com almost from the time they started and never had much of a problem getting my commission cheques from them. They have always been on time..

The only thing I found in the past week is that my domain name income has dropped by as much as 90% since they changed their payout structure..

So I moved those domains back to sedo yesterday and can already see an improvement in their income...

I think if you have a domain name that gets a consistent amount of traffic DomainHop.com maybe ok... other Wise I recommend Sedo..

But as for getting paid by Domainhop.com for the income my domains made I never had a problem and now that they have added paypal as a payout option I think it makes them more attractive but with the slow down in my domain name income I have to rethink my strategy...

Well email them and see what happens,.

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com

•••
Tom if your read the original post that is part of the problem. All of DH email seem to have some type of crypto or special access procedure that I and a whole lot of others are trying to figure out.

•••
.edu said:
All of DH email seem to have some type of crypto or special access procedure that I and a whole lot of others are trying to figure out.

What makes you think so? To me it sounds like a misconfigured mail server.

connection rejected by 208.247.105.186 <-- this is the mail server at Kanoodle.com
command : ehlo
response: 503 HELO or EHLO required

Your SMTP server has issued a ehlo command which stands for Extended Hello as per RFC 2821. This is correct, and an usual way of starting the communication. However, their server has not understood this command (it looks as if there was a case sensitivity problem there, but this is the first time I see this happening. It also seems that the host information is missing after the ehlo command.) and replied with a 503 error code ("Bad sequence of commands"). Note that some servers do not support ehlo and they need to be accessed using the older helo command (I *think*).

I'd try mailing them with a different mail account to rule out a possible problem with your SMTP server. If that still yields the same error, it's definitely a problem at their end.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you mcdope for that info. I highly doubt its a problem in my end. Theres long line of people besides me looking for answers. I tried emailing them from at least 10 different machines and they all do the same thing. Have you noticed how nobody has posted saying they have had successful email communication with DH. And I was being sarcastic about the crypto thingy lol.

•••
Okie! It's hard to say without further info, but I still believe there's something wrong with the SMTP server that sent that particular message. Don't take it for granted, though.

By the way, I just remembered having read something at the following thread :

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=43133&page=1&pp=25&highlight=domainhop

where this contact info is shown, it may be worth a shot:

Joseph M. Holcomb
Manager of Referral Development
Kanoodle.com, Inc.
http://www.kanoodle.com
[email protected]
Toll Free: 877.526.6635 ext. #262
Fax: 716.691.1766

Good luck.

P.S. I'm waiting for my DH payment as well, so I know how it feels.

•••
•••
hmmm.. thats surprising! my payments are on schedule and i have no problems with emails! (though income has drop BUT still OK)

try contacting aprilg (a) corp.kanoodle.com

wish your problem solved!!

•••
redhippo's messages looks like he is working in domainhop LOL :D.

I now see a paypal payment option in DH.

Maybe u can try to get your funds through paypal crissy.

s.s

•••
suthra said:
redhippo's messages looks like he is working in domainhop LOL :D.

LOL! thats true *"confession"* .... actually , they are working FOR me!!haha!
. they optismise and set web pages for me!
and pay me for the trouble!!

and as have said..i have no problems with my emails to them so far :wave: !!

Last edited:
•••
.edu said:
I tried emailing them from at least 10 different machines and they all do the same thing.
If the 10 different machines you're sending from all go through the same smtp server, then all 10 will behave the same way. I agree that it sounds like a mail server problem on your end.

Regards,
Mike

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back