IT.COM

Which is the PPC Option right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I wanted to know which is the best ppc programme as of now,which gives a real decent revenue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am hearing that targetpoint is paying big now, and I'll be using them shortly.

•••
rondo said:
I am hearing that targetpoint is paying big now, and I'll be using them shortly.
Please keep us informed on how this works out. I may be moving from domain hop shortly. :(

•••
With bid prices fluctuating ad a rate you couldn't believe, there is really no telling. Some do better some days and some do better in some categories, some don't even have certain categories such as gambling, sex etc.. The big advertisers pretty much advertise with all the big fish so there really is no program that pays at a constant rate. Its a bidding game really. Just ask Bob Parsons. He has been near the top in every program I seen for our category.

•••
•••
DomainSponsor for many reasons

They pay for popups, high per click rev, and take international traffic.

•••

I average about $450 a day from DomainSponsor.

•••
rondo said:

does targerpoint need you to have a fully developed web site or you can park your domain at their site?

•••
Domainut said:

:bingo:
Take it from the expert B-)

•••
Domainut said:

Hi Domainut,

Your post and your reviews from the other members has gotten my attention. I have a great respect for success.

I would be most interested in dicussing this PPC avenue with you if it would be possible.

Please PM me if this would be a possibility.

Cheers,

Showcase :wave:

•••
netPH said:
Domainut said:

:bingo:
Take it from the expert B-)

I'm thinking of switching to DS, but I only have about 2 domains that get "not really high" traffic, so will they take it? And is the minimum still 100 for DS if you want to park with them?

•••
showcase said:
Hi Domainut,

Your post and your reviews from the other members has gotten my attention. I have a great respect for success.

I would be most interested in dicussing this PPC avenue with you if it would be possible.

Please PM me if this would be a possibility.

Cheers,

Showcase :wave:

PM Sent

ichibaka said:
I'm thinking of switching to DS, but I only have about 2 domains that get "not really high" traffic, so will they take it? And is the minimum still 100 for DS if you want to park with them?

I started an account with them awhile back, and only submitted one domain and was approved.

•••
I switched most of my names to Fabulous about eight months ago, and since then have averaged about 0.65 cents per unique. Are you guys getting better results with domainsponsor and domainhop?

Other interesting stats:
- 4.8% clickthrough
- 13.6 cents per click on average

•••
armstrong said:
I switched most of my names to Fabulous about eight months ago, and since then have averaged about 0.65 cents per unique. Are you guys getting better results with domainsponsor and domainhop?

Other interesting stats:
- 4.8% clickthrough
- 13.6 cents per click on average

I don't think it would be fair to compare one portfolio's performance against another's to make a decision on which is better. The quality of domains in each portfolio will probably differ. Therefore fudging the precentages, or averages.

I can say that by testing my portfolio at both DomainSponsor and Fabulous. I recieve 1/4 more revenue from DS than I did with Fab.

Sid

•••
Domainut said:

Are you sure about int. traffic? here is the line from their TOS:

Publishers will not be credited for traffic that originates from countries where the primary language is not English.

I have domains with int. traffic that are making virtually nothing right now on domainhop, so I really wish you are right.

•••
DomainSponsor does not pay for traffic where the primary language is not english. They pretty much have the same advertisers as Sedo anyways. They both use Google, Duh!! I gave up parking domains but Fabulous was pretty much unbeatable when I was. DomainSponsor is great for non targeted traffic if your in the entry level program because all you get is a search page. Targeted traffic is better optimized at Fabulous or Sedo.

•••
•••
I have a few domains that have 90% foriegn traffic and they do very well at DS, and did not convert worth squat anywhere else. I will be monitoring this closely, and check my other international (non primarily english domains), if worse comes to wors I will just create a script and divert non primarily english traffic to Trafficz where it is counted but not as high payouts as others.

•••
from what I can tell, domainhop count international unique traffic but not for click. However, it all depends on the advertiser because some of them do take international traffic.

•••
I own a large number of .nl domains and shopped around with them. Some are left at Sedo, some at Domainhop, but the vast majority now is at Domainsponsor.
They do pay for Dutch traffic, and they pay well.

•••
That's good to know. Dutch traffic at DS.

I feel a list coming on. :cy:

•••
Anyone that signed up as my referral at DomainSponsor, please contact me by PM with your Name and account number, so that I can make sure you get a Premium account (10% extra).

Thanks,
Sid

•••
I have had a few referrals at DS recently but recieved no PM's regarding which accounts to try to get approved for higher revshare. Let me know who you are :)

•••
HI Domainut

I was wondering how many domains do you have parked with DS and what kind of names are they, Example one word names or typos or just domains with a high link pop.

I would love to be making $450 a day from my domains :)

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
I have mostly traffic names, that I identify with dropwatch, then catch em. In total I have about 400 domains at DS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back