Dynadot

www.start.name = www.startname.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right.... (lol) you can save a whole 3 key strokes when visiting the startname.com site. Your fingers will thank me later :P

www.start.name or www.startname.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my fingers have a message for you:

"Thanks!" :lol:

•••
excellent work.. wonderful resource site..
Your bookmarked on my end!

Thankyou!

•••
•••
Been using since your first post.

Works well!!!

•••
I to have been using StartName solidly since you first posted it here, checknme.

I think it's brilliant. Makes the best homepage! :p

•••
•••
ahh! thats so cool! I didn't put "com at the end and just moved the "." and it still worked!

•••
Thanks again for all of the support :)

•••
You're welcome. :tu:

If I may suggest, perhaps in lieu of Paypal donations, you can accept NP$ donations. It might make people more willing to donate, I think.

•••
Great idea! I was actually planning on doing something like that. But I need the incentive for other people (not apart of this forum - but they should be!) to add names to this list as well. More to come on this ;)

•••
Ok check me, sent 100 NP$ to support this great site. Keep up the good work.

meljr

•••
Thanks so much MelJr :) Your link on your site is more than enough already!!!! Much appreciated!

•••
Sorry, just deleting my message as it shows up in google search for my biz name.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Dandy Domain! That's a great name. I am not ONLY targeting the new domainers our there... hence I went with a name like "start" that works both ways (the starting place for both the pros and the new people). I have some things in the works though that might change everything though ;)

Thanks again!
checknme

•••
YW. Good luck moving forward! The site is awesome.

DD

•••
Startname.com

I loved it so much, I bought the company! If anyone has any questions concerns or comments please do not hesitate to bring them to my attention and I will do my best to address all of them in a timely fashion.

Regards,

The proud new owner of www.startname.com :tu:

•••
Its a great website!

Suprised its free! :bingo:

•••
91corvette said:
I loved it so much, I bought the company! If anyone has any questions concerns or comments please do not hesitate to bring them to my attention and I will do my best to address all of them in a timely fashion.

Regards,

The proud new owner of www.startname.com :tu:

Congratulations.....However,

It seems that the *new-management* doesn't maintain scripts working at the moment and it's not the StartName.com that was always liked

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back