Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pertosda

Digital MarketingVIP Member
Impact
AdSense oriented minisites:

AdSenseOptimizer.com

I develop content minisites specially optimized to make AdSense revenue. They are SEO optimized using semantic TAGS for highlighting keywords. No tables, only CSS + XHTML. This also guarantees relevant Google ADS at the time of the very first upload. The ads displayed are related to the topic of your domain.

All payments are through PayPal.

Deliver time is within 24h after confirmation.

Please note that we do not accept domain names related to disasters, diseases or adult content. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moved to "For Sale / Advertising"
Feel free to post in the CPC/Adsense forums with your sig, as that should drum up interest :)
-Allan :gl:

•••
Thanks Allan, and sorry for the mistake

•••
I just wanted to say I purchased a few of these and am very happy with the results.

•••
Wow, those pages look great!

If I have any domains to be monitized I will be heading your way :)

•••
Have any other examples of your work?

•••
Do you offer anything like the standard minisite, but without the content. I like the looks of that site, but I would prefer to add my own unique content. Let me know,

Tom

•••
Do you have an example of the deluxe site? Is ordering done by pm? Do you offer any discount for purchasing more than one? Do you allow the minisite to be expanded by the purchaser?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
jdk said:
Have any other examples of your work?
Yes, sure.

The Basic minisites they all look the same:

ww.credit-loan.org
www.investor-relations.us
www.bolsadevalores.info

You can check some standards:

www.lowpricedwine.com
www.free-plasma-tv.info
www.pharmacydeal.com

Also this thread might be interesting:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=132555&highlight=minisites

jeter4982 said:
Do you offer anything like the standard minisite, but without the content. I like the looks of that site, but I would prefer to add my own unique content. Let me know
Actually no, but we might be offering soon if more people is interested. PM the details and we can arrange a deal.

Moncal said:
Do you have an example of the deluxe site? Is ordering done by pm? Do you offer any discount for purchasing more than one? Do you allow the minisite to be expanded by the purchaser?
I have done only some Deluxe Minisites and the clients requested for privacy. You can get an idea of the navigation of the page in the following minisite:

www.js6.com

The actual Deluxe Minisites have a more ellaborated logo header than the other, with a nice design.

Sorry, we dont offer discounts, since the prices are very low.

Of course, you can do anything you like with your minisite once you receive it (change design, text, expand, whatever)

•••
Please note, as stated in www.adsenseoptimizer.com that the Deluxe Minisite comes with content only for one page. It also includes 3 html+css templates for:

1 text page
1 news page
1 image gallery page

Also the logo header is much more elaborated than the one in standard minisite.

•••
hello

i dont understand how this site will worth.. how this site will get clicks.. you have to advertise everytime.. otherwise you will not get any clicks.. than how this site will be more usefull

regards

•••
dotcommakers said:
hello

i dont understand how this site will worth.. how this site will get clicks.. you have to advertise everytime.. otherwise you will not get any clicks.. than how this site will be more usefull

regards

It will definitely get more clicks for both typeins and traffic from promotion than an empty or unoptimized website, IMHO. ;)

•••
virgil said:
It will definitely get more clicks for both typeins and traffic from promotion than an empty or unoptimized website, IMHO. ;)

Correct.

Anyway, having an adsense optimized minisite is the best way to converting the visits to your domain into money (monetize your visits). Of course, the greater amount of type-ins you get in an empty domain name, the better results you will have with adsense minisites.

•••
plz dont take any offense.. but let me ask

well as far as i know.. it will be not on top of searchengines.. i think not at least in few first xx pages than what we need this....

•••
dotcommakers said:
plz dont take any offense.. but let me ask

well as far as i know.. it will be not on top of searchengines.. i think not at least in few first xx pages than what we need this....

If you have names that get traffic then this is a way to make money from them instead of parking them.

•••
smh7233 said:
If you have names that get traffic then this is a way to make money from them instead of parking them.
yes this is true i think... if u are getting traffic.. than only this sites will work...

•••
dotcommakers said:
yes this is true i think... if u are getting traffic.. than only this sites will work...

I think the right sentence should be "the more traffic you get the better this sites will work".

You can turn 50-100 monthly uniques into a few dollars and that increases proportionally to the uniques you get.

•••
This is a way of monetizing existing portfolio, and in my experience it will give better results than a parking program, even for not-so-good domains. It's halfway between parking and developing.

I haven't used Pertosda's services myself (yet) because I create my own minisites, but for those prices/quality you can't loose.

•••
I am a very happy buyer of Pertosda's work! www.igetpms.com

More to come from him! Cant beat it and its better than Sedo imo.

•••
If you don't have traffic. you can also buy cheap traffic and redirect it to your Adsense minisite.

•••
Pertosda,

What does "Text adapted from the Wikipedia" mean? Do you rewrite their material, or switch around a few words?

•••
spikedo said:
What does "Text adapted from the Wikipedia" mean? Do you rewrite their material, or switch around a few words?
Hi spikedo,

I do not rewrite the Wikipedia text, since such a work wouldn't be only $5 (which is the price of the text page in all minisite packages).

In many cases, the wikipedia text as it is works to retrieve targetted ads in AdSense blocks but usually I change the headers to focus in the specific topic, as well as the order of some paragraphs.

In some other cases it is necessary to change some wording in order to get the better results, like increasing the frequency of a certain keyword or deleting some "distracting" sentences.

That is why I keep the "Text adapted from the Wikipedia" standard sentence in the footer of all my minisites.

I hope this answers your question. :)

•••
ethiccash said:
If you don't have traffic. you can also buy cheap traffic and redirect it to your Adsense minisite.

Where do you find cheap traffic? I want some!

•••
pertosda said:
AdSense oriented minisites:

AdSenseOptimizer.com

I develop content minisites specially optimized to make AdSense revenue. They are SEO optimized using semantic TAGS for highlighting keywords. No tables, only CSS + XHTML. This also guarantees relevant Google ADS at the time of the very first upload. The ads displayed are related to the topic of your domain.

All payments are through PayPal.

Deliver time is within 24h after confirmation.

Please note that we do not accept domain names related to disasters, diseases or adult content. Thanks for your understanding.

I don't see a way to contact you through the site. Have you stopped taking orders?

•••
dan_Vt said:
I don't see a way to contact you through the site. Have you stopped taking orders?
I am currently taking orders through PM until I prepare an improved system in the website to automatically accept them.

Thanks for your interest.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back