URL: http://www.arcadeshack.com
Age of site: 4 months
Average monthly uniques (per statcounter): 4800
Average monthly pageloads (per statcounter): 34 110
Average monthly adsense revenue: 54 USD
Backlinks G/Y/MSN: 0 / 9,800 / 4,220
PageRank: Let us estimate/assume 5
Indexed Pages: G*/Y/MSN: 63 / 278 / 991
*It was in the "expired domains filter" but I did a reinclusion request and got it into the index with 62 other expired old web pages. Google has not done a deep crawl yet but when it lists all the subpages I hope an increase of 25-30% of traffic.
Where does the traffic come from: 90% from MSN and Yahoo, 10% from links.
Number of highscores submitted: 388
Number of games: 120
Total played games: 111,398
Is Gamescript license valid: Yes
Mods and changes done since the gamescript version was bought: MySQL highscore system with many features and with custom control panel, change of design, SEO done to make the game pages rank high on the game name, modrewrite, dynamic bookmarking, dynamic tell-a-friend, simple forum integrated into the site, deleted low quality games and added over 50 good ones, rating mod with top rated list, currently playing and total played numbers.
Uniqueness of site: There are NO other Gamescript site with similar highscore system. Many of the descriptions and thumbnails are unique. All evidences for the screenshots (more than 100) are unique and each one of them almost impossible to beat. Forum posts also unique.
Maintainance work: It is almost self running. Updating highscores takes a little time like half an hour to update 10 scores. Last weeks has not been any new scores. Answer in forum is needed once in a while. New games can be added easily if you want.
Reason for selling: No reason.

I would be happy to get an honest appraisal. If I get an offer which I cannot resist I could sell it but then PM me and if I feel like I want to sell it for your offer than I will post here and make an auction. If this happens I can also provide evidence of everything you want.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it looks nice, Jim. What price range r u looking for?

•••
•••
If interested in selling, let me know and price. (Include Stats)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back