Dynadot

Domain parking that offers cpm

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew a place that offered domain parking which had cpm rates?

I have looked at a few including sedo and I didn't seem to find if they offer cpm's. Most offer paid to clicks for sure.

Also, I need a program where you don't have to have a min. number of domains to be with them.

Thanks so much for any help.

Kathy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are a number of options if the
domain has traffic

Sedo
DomainSponsor.com
and I think
Afternic as well

•••
Thank you very much!

I will go and check them out after.

:)

•••
•••
Yeah, What about AfterNic, too? Do they offer CPM?

•••
only CPM domain parking site i have seen is domainspa
but they are spammers

and pay like $2 per 1000 unique visits
whereas if you used the likes of sedo you would earn more

•••
Depending on the quality of your domains, you can earn up to $10 per CPM at http://freednparking.com . I just started to use their service.
Also I have domains parked at:
Domain Sponsor
Fabulous
Sedo
TrafficZ
Netvisibility

•••
I have earned with:
SEDO &
Paypopup

But my current favorite money earner is google adsense. (not exactly domain parking)

•••
May I suggest DomainDock.com :)

Its a system that is going live all being well officially on Sunday. An announcement will be made here when it does. We offer the user FULL customisation of the site, along with editing domains, bulk input of domains, Alexa ranking and graph, along with a section for "YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE" so YOU can earn CASH whilst people hunt for your domains! :)

•••
Originally posted by SY4
May I suggest DomainDock.com :)

Its a system that is going live all being well officially on Sunday. An announcement will be made here when it does. We offer the user FULL customisation of the site, along with editing domains, bulk input of domains, Alexa ranking and graph, along with a section for "YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE" so YOU can earn CASH whilst people hunt for your domains! :)

sounds like a great place to be!! eagerly waiting for opening day:gn:

•••
•••
I think I should park a few of my domains too.

•••
There are none that offer a viable CPM solution, though DomainSponsor may be the closest to that.

If you're simply looking to make a little extra cash from your parked domains, domainsponsor and sedo offer good options. Also stay tuned for an in-house solution from NamePros.com that works in conjunction with your personal domain sales site!

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
There are none that offer a viable CPM solution, though DomainSponsor may be the closest to that.

If you're simply looking to make a little extra cash from your parked domains, domainsponsor and sedo offer good options. Also stay tuned for an in-house solution from NamePros.com that works in conjunction with your personal domain sales site!

OOOH. Cant wait for that!!

•••
May I suggest http://www.kyka.com. We pay $4 CPM also give free hosting, dns, email and other goodies.

•••
Elefekt said:
Originally posted by -RJ-
Also stay tuned for an in-house solution from NamePros.com that works in conjunction with your personal domain sales site!

OOOH. Cant wait for that!!

hmmm! is since this old thread is revived!! well RJ? anything happening on this front?

•••
yeah I would love to hear if there are any new domain parking place

•••
i like CPM, it is usually a more stable return, but unfortunately, there isn't many good CPm ones, it is because people abuse it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back