Where to reg a name and pay via PayPal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know only namecheap.com ? Anymore you can tell me ?^_*

Regards
Ivan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many choices that you could try, here are some services listed below.

- RegisterFly.com
- NameAlerts.com
- NameCheap.com

Of course they have different prices and such for domains, but its always good to look around. Also if your looking for other registration services that accept PayPal go to:

http://www.paypal.com/shops

And then do a search for 'domain registration'. There you might also be able to find other sites that offer PayPal as a payment method.

•••
Originally posted by Raf

- RegisterFly.com
- NameAlerts.com
- NameCheap.com

Of course they have different prices and such for domains, but its always good to look around. Also if your looking for other registration services that accept PayPal go to:

http://www.paypal.com/shops

And then do a search for 'domain registration'. There you might also be able to find other sites that offer PayPal as a payment method.

Raf

Thanks for the list.

•••
With directi you can use paypal too. If you don't want to sign up with them i can make you a reseller account.

rony

[/Advertising "link" removed].
Thanks.

•••
Yeah that might also be a good idea if your looking into buying more than one domain registration using PayPal as your payment method.

•••
I think enom allows paypal too? But you hafta transfer xxx amt of funds into your enom acct first

•••
Originally posted by Raf

- RegisterFly.com
- NameAlerts.com
- NameCheap.com

I would go with RegisterFly. Never heard of NameAlerts before,

•••
name.com -> pay via paypal allowed I think, really cheap domains too (not a scam)

•••
Originally posted by matrics
name.com -> pay via paypal allowed I think, really cheap domains too (not a scam)
name.com looks somewhat like domainsite.com, are they the same company?

BTW, check out domainsite.com, accepts paypal ;)

•••
•••
Originally posted by Lord
I think enom allows paypal too? But you hafta transfer xxx amt of funds into your enom acct first

I just "re-filled" my trusty $8.95 Enom Reseller account with $100.00 from Paypal ... easy as Grandma's blueberry pie! :xf.love:
:wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back