Domain Empire

$NP Contest! Best Reg Idea Wins...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Fellow NP'ers

I am a little late on the llll.com boat, I have a few but plan on registering a handful more before they are all gone. So, I am conducting this contest for help with finding the best available llll.com. I have been searching dyyo.com myself and hopefully you use it to help me! I understand that this registration idea will have to contain a non premium letter :(

Contest Rules:

-LLLL.coms only (LLLL.com)
-PM replies only please
-More than one idea is fine (but please don't send me a huge long list say 5-10 max)
-Include acronym usage if possible
-Ends in 24 hrs

One will be chosen for reg..

Winner will receive 80 NP$$ - If you find one that is too good to pass up while searching, shoot me a rep;) THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK OK,

Since we're 3 hrs into the contest and no PM's I guess $50 NP's is not worth your time to help me find some premium internet real estate. I know they are hot right now... Sorry not trying to be lazy, cheap or greedy. I just thought this would be a fun way to spark some ideas. I respect the people in this forum and their opinions that's why I was asking.

I am going to raise the reward to 80 NP$$ - I have to save the other 200 NP$'s for live auction coming up... Maybe I'll auction off the one you suggest ;) JK! If I have no suggestions within a few hours I'll just close this thread and end the contest :'(

•••
QPYW.com

Last edited:
•••
tight-aggressive said:
According to VURG - who started a thread almost two years ago to track the LLLL.com countdown ZERO PERCENT ARE LEFT!

Type in LLLL coutdown in search to see...

Your LLLL will have to be hand registered from a list of expired domains... :td:

According to dyyo.com There are 12000+ left. I have looked up some today from there that are still available. I have also hand regged 4 today see: http://www.namepros.com/161235-llll-com-countdown-36.html#post2221013. I believe they will all be gone by the end of the year, or sooner if someone swoops all the rest of them up. Thanks for the bump though ;)

•••
YOFIE WINS !!

:)

Thanks again Yofie, and thanks to the rest of you who participated... if you put a reply on this post I can rep you..

Last edited:
•••
lol, did you know that zdoh means croaked in russian? :D
I think it only adds to the value

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back