IT.COM

Free Statistic Program?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Good morning everyone ^^
Is there any good online statistic program that I could join to check the amount of visitors coming to my website a day with detailed analysis? I used to like hitbox.com (I think) until it started charging for their services.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks Mike and InteractAsia!
I have signed up for both of them, need to check to see which one of them is better now! The reason why I needed this service is because the launch of my recent super long domain is generating more traffic than I expected and I want to save them into some type of reports for attracting potential advertising customers.

•••
Hi,

Please try various 'FREE SERVICES' offered by 'Bravenet.com'. Those services include counter, hit & traffic analyses and much much more.

Regards.

•••
Thanks Sheikhu!
I thought of Bravenet too when I came up with this topic, I am really wondering why hitbox decided to take away their service, they were very good before.

•••
You could also try using the statistics tools available available in cPanel if you have it. :)

•••
Thanks Raf!
Unfortunately I am hosting it with 1and1.com and their statistic program is just horriable!

•••
Is there a Stats program that can be viewed publicly by other users?

•••
I have some software called Website Toolbooth. I have the master resell rights so I can give you a copy if you want to try it. Involves uploading 3 files, and then inserting a line of script on each page you want to track. Not sure if it's any good or not, never used it. Your welcome to a copy if you like. I can email the zip file to you.

You can be my beta tester. If it's any good maybe I'll start selling it for $9.97 like they suggest lol

•••
hey sharpy can i try it?

•••
Ya sure PM me your email.

These are the instructions. If you can't follow these then no point in taking it. Let me know

Website Toll Booth Script

Features:
-Easy to use and install
-Advanced visit log that includes IP address, language, browser, operating system, is user new to site, date and time, last visit, days since last visit, referrer page and keywords used to search your site
-All visit logs are saved on the visits.txt file so to view all your visits only open that file

To install Website Toll Booth Script simply copy the visits.js and visitlog.php files to your website.
Upload the visits.txt to you server and chmod 777 and insert the following line of code in the pages where you want to log new visits.

<script language="JavaScript" src="visits.js"></script>

Then when you want to review stats, go to your site/visits.txt

•••
Never heard of that script, but it does sound useful. Of course, it won't track people who have Javascript turned off in their browser.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back