IT.COM

Cheapest website to buy domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cheapquality

Account Suspended
Impact
please let me know the site which is cheapest to buy domain name ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thanks for given me these information... :)

domain features are also important :) i m checking both sites.

•••
Godaddy is pretty cheap with all there promotion codes.

•••
Domainsite.com has $6.99/$7.99 retail registrations and they accept PayPal :)

•••
DomainsareFree seems to be offering registrations
for $3.99 for com, net, org, info and us.

http://www.domainsarefree.com/

This is the catch. $3.99 is for 1 year only.

2 years is $12.98
3 years is $21.97

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bad news about Stargate.
The very first thing I tried on their
website found a bug in their system.
They say that a domain name is NOT available
that the other registrar's say IS available.

•••
cheapest is not always the best re available service. You will see 2/3 registrars regularly referred to in these forums as favoured companies. The key is the domain maintenance software features and reliability...and price of course. Through the forums I discovered godaddy....

•••
dna said:
Bad news about Stargate.
The very first thing I tried on their
website found a bug in their system.
They say that a domain name is NOT available
that the other registrar's say IS available.

dna,

I'm sorry if you ran into a problem. I can assure you there is not a bug in our domain check process. There could be many reasons a domain shows not available at one registrar, but is available at another. We may have experienced a communication error with a registry. Without knowing all the details of your experience, it's difficult to say.

Either way, I would be happy to help if you have any questions.

-Tom
www.stargate.com
[email protected]

•••
yoshiwara said:
cheapest is not always the best re available service. You will see 2/3 registrars regularly referred to in these forums as favoured companies. The key is the domain maintenance software features and reliability...and price of course. Through the forums I discovered godaddy....
Ditto. Godaddy has to be your best bet. :imho: They always have some promotional codes going around. They are pretty cheap.

•••
The Stargate domain check now shows the domain name
as available, as it should.

•••
I use godaddy

I Uas godaddy :blink:

•••
•••
I use 1and1.com and while they might lack some features, they've always offered good customer support.

•••
Well, we have loads of different opinions on how "good" 1and1 actually is. The majority have found them to be unreliable and causing headache. I recommend staying away from them.

RegisterFly, Namecheap and Domainsite are the cheapest ones I recommend. Go Daddy's interface is cluttered and lacks some features. Also there's the trap of the re-registering fee, in case the domain would accidentally drop.

•••
•••
Godaddy's price: 9.20$ - no longer cheap.

•••
Jeffrey said:
Godaddy's price: 9.20$ - no longer cheap.

it is $1 less if you enter usa6 in the promotion code box...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back