Dynadot

Introducing a site to Help all Domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.TLDFees.com

I created this nifty site for all those people who want the cheapest possible registrars (exluding 1&1 (bad service)). It lists lowest possible price on 20+ cctlds and stlds! Tell me what you think about it! I hope you guys enjoy it! (Spent couple of hours on the research alone!)

-Sam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kewl, nice site

bookmarked :)

maby make a detail list of all registers regular price for each extension, then another colum for the discount/special price.

i dont think the godaddy 6.19 one works

•••
ca - $9.75
at - $17.99
it - $9.99
nl - $9.99
de - $8.99
Current Prices at Registerfly

•••
Thanks. Updated prices.

•••
Your link to registerfly, the first one on the main page, is really to registefly, a parked page. Add the r! Looks good altogether though.

•••
•••
netfirms.com have the cheapest .coms at $4!!!!

•••
You cant buy unlimited number of those domains:

How Many Domain Names can I register?
You can register one $4.95 domain name per account, and up to five per billing address.

•••
damitssam said:
You cant buy unlimited number of those domains:

How Many Domain Names can I register?
You can register one $4.95 domain name per account, and up to five per billing address.
oh ok lol, woops, sorry

•••
damitssam said:
http://www.TLDFees.com

I created this nifty site for all those people who want the cheapest possible registrars (exluding 1&1 (bad service)). It lists lowest possible price on 20+ cctlds and stlds! Tell me what you think about it! I hope you guys enjoy it! (Spent couple of hours on the research alone!)

-Sam

Nice one. Bookmarked your site. Will check out your site from time to time.

•••
nice service got going there. Quiet useful. Nice simple layout for the site too.

•••
It is a little too blue and plain. I don't really like the usage of tables.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back