Dynadot

Looking for the cheapest Registrars for biz ca info us

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm looking for the cheapest (and most reliable) Registrar of the moment for each of the following Tlds ... Obviously, the Registrar can be different for each of them, post here in the public interest, thanks:

- For .biz
- For .ca
- For .info
- For .us

I've also a question regarding ca domains: theorically we can't register them not having a legal presence but we won some ca names at Pool in the near past and we've been authorized by Cira (after having confirmed some steps) to keep them, what does this mean ? Can we register unlimited domains now only because we own some of them, even if we don't have a local presence ?
Thanks again for your help, this matter might be of interest for other members too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cheapest and reliable won't co-exist with each other.

Cheapest
For .info, Registerfly.
For .us and .biz, go for Godaddy.

Reliable
Go for NSI.

If you are going to buy many domains at once, go DirectI and sign up as reseller.

Last edited:
•••
AmD950 said:
Cheapest and reliable won't co-exist with each other.

Cheapest
For .info, Registerfly.
For .us and .biz, go for Godaddy.

Reliable
Go for NSI.

If you are going to buy many domains at once, go DirectI and sign up as reseller.

what does DIRECTI offers as a reseller ? can you guide me ... thanks

•••
•••
Good start, thanks for the feedback.

•••
I use NamesPro.ca for .ca domains, great prices and service.

•••
Definitely godaddy for all my requirements
They're so good

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back