Dynadot

traffic ArubaResort.net <-----Earning .77 daily 7500+ unique monthly! Huge type in traffic!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

seville

Account Closed
Impact
ArubaResort.net <-----Earning .77 daily

1and1 7500+ unique clicks monthly! Huge type in traffic!

ArubaResort.net

Parked at Parkingsite

Revenue generated between: 2005-09-6 and 2005-09-08 (3 days)

$ 2.30

Average per day $0.77 (approximately $23.87 per month)
Average 240+ Landing impressions per day.

Registered On:06-Sept-2005 and traffic hasn't dropped since

JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE: To give an idea of what a name like Aruba Resort(s).net is capable of getting for traffic take a look at ArubaResorts.net at the bottom there is a counter it is averaging over 3500 hits per day! Not my domain but the plural of my domain.

Overture for Aruba Resort is 3415. A google search is 4,120,000

I have also stats from Parkingsite.com here:

http://www.geocities.com/caddydeville007/arubaresort.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: I am selling this name on basis of its premium value of the highly popular vacation/travel location (not on basis of its current ParkingSite stats). This domain has great potential for high income. Please post or pm your offers.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
seville said:
ArubaResort.net <-----Earning .77 daily

1and1 7500+ unique clicks monthly! Huge type in traffic!

ArubaResort.net

Parked at Parkingsite

Revenue generated between: 2005-09-6 and 2005-09-08 (3 days)

$ 2.30

Average per day $0.77 (approximately $23.87 per month)
Average 240+ Landing impressions per day.

Registered On:06-Sept-2005 and traffic hasn't dropped since

If you check out ArubaResorts.net at the bottom there is a counter it is averaging over 3500 hits per day. Overture for Aruba Resort is 3415. A google search is 4,120,000

PLEASE NOTE: I am selling this name on basis of its premium value of the highly popular vacation/travel location (not on basis of its current ParkingSite stats). This domain has great potential for high income. Please post or pm your offers.

Thanks!

I understand your "selling this name on basis of its premium value of the highly popular vacation/travel location" , but since the entire post is about traffic and revenue could you provide the traffic source? Search engines?

Offer: $20 (based on domain and not traffic/income, as requested)

•••
ArubaResort.net

Traffic is from type ins all other stats is based on the 3 day average I got while parking it at parkingsite.com $20.00 is less then one month revenue so I cannot take the offer seriously.

Thanks,

Seville

•••
seville said:
Traffic is from type ins all other stats is based on the 3 day average I got while parking it at parkingsite.com $20.00 is less then one month revenue so I cannot take the offer seriously.

Thanks,

Seville

So...
You are selling based on traffic and not the domain it self, right?

With that being the case I'll offer $100.

Proof of traffic source will be needed of course. You can PM or post screen shots showing refering URL's or if you like we can simply run a test by changing the DNS so that I can verify.

•••
ArubaResort.net

Robertjr:

Whether selling this domain based on the domain itself or the traffic it is worth 10 fold the offer you are proposing. Proof of traffic is already in the original post with a url to the parked page stats. If you'd like goto arubaresorts.net and check out the traffic that site receives it has tons of type in traffic just as arubaresort.net does with a counter at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

Joe

•••
seville said:
If you check out ArubaResorts.net at the bottom there is a counter it is averaging over 3500 hits per day. Overture for Aruba Resort is 3415. A google search is 4,120,000

Don´t get me wrong, I am not trashing your thread, BUT you are pointing to the 3500 hits that ArubaResorts.net is getting, which is not the name YOU are selling.

•••
seville said:
Robertjr:

Whether selling this domain based on the domain itself or the traffic it is worth 10 fold the offer you are proposing. Proof of traffic is already in the original post with a url to the parked page stats. If you'd like goto arubaresorts.net and check out the traffic that site receives it has tons of type in traffic just as arubaresort.net does with a counter at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe-

I do not question the posted traffic stats, but rather the source. I can not imagine for the life of me that arubaresort.net gets 270+ type-ins a day on it's own. In fact, I doubt arubaresorts.net gets that much type-in traffic and it can be found via a google search, whereas arubaresort.net can not.

Additionally, arubaresort.com is redirected to another site, so the typo/type-in traffic is not comming from there. The traffic has to be comming from another source. I want to verify the source.

As for the value, I would agree that the verified "traffic" is worth more than that. Somewhere in the 20-25 X Monthly revenue. :imho:

"the traffic it is worth 10 fold"

Is that to suggest that you are looking for offers above $1000?

Robert

•••
Hi Robert;

I'm juyst curious you say "Additionally, arubaresort.com is redirected to another site, so the typo/type-in traffic is not comming from there. The traffic has to be comming from another source. I want to verify the source."

All I have it redirected to is the parked page at parkingsite.com so I have no idea of any traffic other then type-ins but I just picked this up 4 days ago so I don't know of other sources.

I do know that if you goto ArubaResorts.net and follow the counter for a day or two you will see it gets about 3500 hits a day now where the traffic comes from I have no idea I am just making a comparision on similiar names.

If you have other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Joe

I was only saying that to give an idea of the potential this name has. I am averaging about 250 hits per day again this is only over a 3 day period. Sorry if it caused any confusion.

Joe

•••
What does the "counter" at non-owned "ArubaResorts.net" (plural) have to do with your domain name for sale here, ArubaResort.net ?!?! :gl:

Please forward the 4-day stats and revenue verification / access via PM. :talk:
Thank you.
-Staff™ B-)

•••
ArubaResort.net

Nothing, its just an example of what a name like Aruba Resort(s) is capable of generating.

•••
seville said:
Nothing, its just an example of what a name like Aruba Resort(s) is capable of generating.

[/Misleading thread / thread title now closed]! :tri:

Thank you for your cooperation.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back