NameSilo

Has allfordomains contacted you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i know from other messages on the boards there a scam but i got an email off them saying they can help sell my domain now i was wonding if any1 else has ever been contacted direct by them.
am i really that special:lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thanks cool host but i thought it was strange for them to contact me though email asking me to use there free service

•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
I got hit by this last year, but I only paid about $150 for appraisals. Its where you get the email saying they like your domains but they need them appraised before they can buy them. It was off allfordomains.com's sample mailing list service.

That was before I found forums like this one:). I have never paid for an appraisal since.

•••
Originally posted by THESTOKIE
thanks cool host but i thought it was strange for them to contact me though email asking me to use there free service

I haven't been contacted yet. Appreciate the warning. Stay away from these scam artists folks.

•••
just thought id add in the email they use
domains.Profit.com still the same company

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back