IT.COM

.us 3 letter .infos and .us?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How much do pure 3 letter .infos, .us's, .biz, .net's bring? Do even ugly ones sell at all or what? Just curious.
john

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
a 3 letter .info just sold at around 15k or something like that on sedo. At wholesale 3 letter info's pull around $20-40 Retail can bring in a whole lot more but is often rare. 3 letter .us have a wholesale value of about $5-10. The value depends on the combination of the letters and also who you are trying to sell it to.

•••
How come I NEVER see anyone offering 3-letter .us domains at $5-$10 wholesale (without q,x,y,z or j,k,u,v in them)? I would buy a TON of them in that price range if anyone would offer them.

•••
I agree with Duke -show me the names!

There are more people now than ever using the internet and this translates into more names being sought. I say grab up all the 3 characters you can find becuase the value of .us, .biz, .info and all the other dots are growing at a faster rate than .com did a few years back. The internet is still growing!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back