NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
arnie said:
Not mine, but a np forum member:

sucks.mobi $3500

Yeah, I confirm this deal :)

And another sale just completed F2P.COM, sold to myf2p.com for $5000

:)

•••
razz dot us - $400 at Moniker

•••
:hi:

Sold a "Career" .NET (only my second or third .NET ever sold) domain name today to an End user for $310.00 in a super "Quick Sale"! :gl: :sold:

-Jeff B-)

•••
There is any minimum requirement for transaction

•••
sreeja said:
There is any minimum requirement for transaction

Nope, any domain sold can be included here. :)

•••
my sale

I recently sold igopay.com in a private sale for $225 :)

•••
Spade said:
MyBoulevard.com - $5,000 - Afternic Active Exchange

Wow! Estibots estimated value of "reg fee" is surely off! Congrats:)

•••
sirengirl said:
Wow! Estibots estimated value of "reg fee" is surely off! Congrats:)

Sometimes the shoe just fits....

•••
dont trust estibot, Even though I admit I check it sometimes.

do this test.

1- Do the estimate thing for cars.com for example

THEN

2- In the Bulk Appraisal, put Cars.com and house.com

You're gonna see between the singular appraisal and bulk appraisal the values are different.

there's a problem with that site, But for very general cases you can have some slight ballpark idea of the value of the domain.

•••
kellyandbryan said:
I recently sold igopay.com in a private sale for $225 :)

maybe igobanking bought that name from you. :)

•••
f l i t s e r s [dot] c o m

EUR 500 via SEDO

•••
Some sales from last 2 weeks.

UnlimitedClicks.us $35 NamePros
AllGames.biz $70 Sedo
MaxoutSports.com $80 NamePros
FindSchools.org $350 NamePros

•••
8-1-7.com - $60
5-4-1.com - $70

Sold here at Namepros.

•••
Refills dot in, $500, sedo. Pleased, but i think this will be a good investment for the buyer. I'm holding tight to the rest of my .ins for now

•••
Great sales, guys

Last edited:
•••
Edited.

Last edited:
•••
Based on buyer's confidential, price removed :)

•••
akcampbell said:
I think CreditCard101.com at $2,000 was a fantastic sale but a lame buy. Are CredidCard 1-101 .com all worth $2,000 each? What about CreditCard333, CreditCard901, CreditCard888 etc? Smacks of keyword obsession and .com desparation to me.
Apparently, you aren't aware of the significance of the "101" in U.S. college courses -- it indicates an overview course. Such as a freshman at college would take Psychology 101 as their beginning foray into psychology but would then move on to other, more in-depth specializations later in their college career.

So "Credit Card 101" would be a beginner's course, so to speak, in credit cards. It would work great as a credit card FAQ site.

So no, CreditCard333.com really just wouldn't work as well. (Although "888" might, since that's one of the U.S. toll-free area codes.) :lol:

•••
pokainc said:
dont trust estibot, Even though I admit I check it sometimes.

You're gonna see between the singular appraisal and bulk appraisal the values are different.

Your post is very much off topic here, but I have responded in my own thread here:
http://www.namepros.com/2322252-post209.html

Just a quick quote from the EstiBot site:

From the bulk tool page:
This tool is in test phase - please do not make purchase or sale decisions based on these numbers!

The single and bulk appraisal tools employ different algorithms; therefore the valuations may be different.

Re: cars.com, house.com
Quote from the EstiBot User's Guide:
EstiBot valuation $100,000 and above: Congratulations - if you own this domain name, you probably don't need EstiBot to tell you that this is an immensely valuable domain name and could be worth hundreds of thousands, or even millions to the right buyer.

Back on track:

sold @ SEDO:

scape.mobi 160 EUR ($235)
instaloan.mobi 80 EUR ($117)

Thanks
Josh

•••
Josh_1 said:
sold @ SEDO:

scape.mobi 160 EUR ($235)
instaloan.mobi 80 EUR ($117)

Thanks
Josh

Nice sales Josh.

BTW - Keep up the good work with Estibot. Many of us appreciate what you're doing and understand the complexities involved.

-Bill

•••
Spade said:
MyBoulevard.com - $5,000 - Afternic Active Exchange

Spade man..you've been on fire...
So are you changing your name now to Justin Ham or Justin Schilling?

•••
sashas said:
Spade man..you've been on fire...
So are you changing your name now to Justin Ham or Justin Schilling?
Now that he is a Full-Time domainer....... He can get the sales done :) Plus a little luck doesn't hurt either. :)

•••
Yofie said:
Now that he is a Full-Time domainer....... He can get the sales done :) Plus a little luck doesn't hurt either. :)

Luck? Lucky !?!?!?

Yah.. luck does help!

•••
Now that he's a full time domainer....he's got to make those sales ;)

Here are some more recent sales of my domains:
Yaggi.com $300
PrivateBlogger.com $390
Laigo.com $300
Carthon.com $300

@Traffic East Miami/Moniker

•••
spellcard.com $79
wordeffect.com $79
guidebag.com $99
cssbliss.com $99

all at snapnames

I wish I had kept cssbliss.com...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back