IT.COM

information Does NamePros Parking offer a marketplace?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone, does NamePros.com have a marketplace where all the parked sites on NamePros.com are displayed? I have some parked there, but how do end users see them? Do I need to externally drive visitors to the domains for sale? In this case, does namepros.co only offer a landing page with a payment mode? But if so, I already have my site that does that and where I drive traffic: getonline.business.
What's the point of using NamePros.com's domain parking service, even if it's free?
Can you provide some insight on this topic and let me know if I'm missing something?
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does NamePros.com have a marketplace where all the parked sites on NamePros.com are displayed?
That's going to be an optional feature of our upcoming portfolio pages within NamePros Parking. :)

I have some parked there, but how do end users see them?
Generally, end users will type the domain name that they want into their browser, and then they will discover that it's available for sale when they see our landing pages displayed on your domains.

Do I need to externally drive visitors to the domains for sale?
That can certainly help to generate additional leads on your domains.

I already have my site that does that and where I drive traffic: getonline.business.
What's the point of using NamePros.com's domain parking service, even if it's free?
It costs time and money to produce and maintain your own website.

You can save that time and money by using NamePros Parking for free, and then focus on making money instead of spending it on technology.

We also offer features that your website (and others) likely don't offer, and that list will increase over time. For example, we offer high-quality location data about your leads. You get that information for free with us, but you'd have to pay for it elsewhere.

We hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back