Dynadot

NEWBIE - cleanenergysectors.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cvivek503

Impact
I have these 9 domains which I bought on Godaddy . I am willing to sell these domains (all of them if possible). Kindly appraise them .
I am very new to this field .

• cleanenergysectors.com
  • islamistic.com
  • buyyourfood.com
  • monsterexpert.com
  • herindia.com
  • playertickets.com
  • pokerpills.com
  • harbourless.com
  • epoxies.net

Any opinion/tip is appreciated .

Thanks !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For someone new to the field those are better than most domains people register. However, I'd appraise them at around $100 each (although I would not buy from you as they could be hard to sell.).

•••
For someone new to the field those are better than most domains people register. However, I'd appraise them at around $100 each (although I would not buy from you as they could be hard to sell.).
Thank you Daniel for your feedback ! . Yes , maybe because I watched few hours of content on domain buying on YT before going on a search spree for expired domains xD.

•••
Good picks, but some are too long : ) Welcome and keep domaining!

•••
•••
Harbourless.com = $15 to $40 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $5 to $15 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Harbourless.com = $15 to $40 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $5 to $15 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thanks for your inputs Jordan!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back