Dynadot

domains Zuckerberg.org drops and closes at $3,149 at DropCatch Mark owns the .com and .net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook, does own Zuckerberg.com and Zuckerberg.net. They both forward to his Facebook page. Zuckerberg.org was registered back in 2007 under privacy and was parked at Sedo and 1 & 1 domains, the domain registrar where the domain name was registered all these years. With no emails from Mr.Zuckerberg or anyone […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"With no emails from Mr.Zuckerberg or anyone else in his family, the domain name dropped and was caught by DropCatch."

Was it owned by him?

•••
It’s German
It means : SugarHill

•••
•••
"With no emails from Mr.Zuckerberg or anyone else in his family, the domain name dropped and was caught by DropCatch."

Was it owned by him?

No it was owned by someone who parked it at Sedo and 1 and 1. Mark Zuckerberg owns the .com and .net forwarding to his Facebook page.

•••
Purchased for over 3k because I'm sure they think some other Zuckerberg will want it (Because hey, its the 83965th most popular last name in the U.S.!). I'm sure it has nothing to do with Mark. I'm also sure that everyone loves domainers :/

Last edited:
•••
This tells me dot org has a serious branding problem

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back