IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CHEQ.png
CHEQ2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
42F48B55-E54F-46B0-A847-6CDA7197EE59.jpeg

Tokenized Ticketing.
Or just the action of creating a token (instead of Tokenization)

Last edited:
•••
•••
W I T H . F O R E X

worth a shot for 9 $ imo

•••
•••
Gamer // cx

I know its a crappy TLD. Still like it for a hand reg.

•••
•••
•••
Handregged BinanceMirror . com today for 10€. Whats funny is that Godaddy wanted over €32k for it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-19 132229.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-19 132229.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 55
•••
•••
Handregged BinanceMirror . com today for 10€. Whats funny is that Godaddy wanted over €32k for it.

Doesn't the obvious trademark conflict kill the value of this name? Maybe you could sell it to Binance (doubtful), but who else would buy it?

GoDaddy asking €32k for it just means someone listed it for that price on Afternic, not that GoDaddy thinks its worth that much.

This happens to me all the time with drops - for example I just regged aivy (dot) io, but the previous owner still has it listed at almost $50k on Afternic and so it also appears that way on GoDaddy search results. It is obviously not worth anywhere close to that.

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't the obvious trademark conflict kill the value of this name? Maybe you could sell it to Binance (doubtful), but who else would buy it?

GoDaddy asking €32k for it just means someone listed it for that price on Afternic, not that GoDaddy thinks its worth that much.

This happens to me all the time with drops - for example I just regged aivy (dot) io, but the previous owner still has it listed at almost $50k on Afternic and so it also appears that way on GoDaddy search results. It is obviously not worth anywhere close to that.
True, but Ill take the chance.

•••
True, but Ill take the chance.
Thanks for responding .(y)

That makes sense - its only $10/year so not a big risk. Hope you make some cash on it.

•••
Frrsh // com

I have mixed feelings about this one. Can't tell yet if its a solid brandable or garbage.

•••
Thanks for responding .(y)

That makes sense - its only $10/year so not a big risk. Hope you make some cash on it.
Same for you okaydomains. All the best!

•••
•••
Haixix.com

hashish in catalan. looks cool too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Overworld // io

I like it as a gaming term and I think it fits the TLD that way.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Back