Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
RELOs.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Handregged Selectricians.com to go with Selectrician.com I got from closeouts...

PS this thread still makes my eyes bleed ))))

PPS Hearty thanks for supporting poor chaps at Verisign and other Registries by your hard earned dollars ))

•••
•••
News.cx

I have a soft spot for .cx because my first domain was a .cx (around 1998, back when .com was still $200/yr). I know its a shit extension, but the SLD is great.

•••
News.cx

I have a soft spot for .cx because my first domain was a .cx (around 1998, back when .com was still $200/yr). I know its a shit extension, but the SLD is great.

Not bad. Thad CX looks like a Fish. I am surprised churches and Christian-related websites haven't picked up on that. So that could be the angle.

Last edited:
•••
Not bad. Thad CX looks like a Fish. I am surprised churches and Christian-related websites haven't picked up on that. So that could be the angle.
Wow, thats a good point! It definitely looks like the "jesus fish".

Its not a terrible TLD, its not offensive and its short. I've seen some news orgs use .cx for their URL shorteners.

Not kidding myself though that I'm going to sell this for a lot. Its more likely something I'll use for a side project of my own.

•••
Wow, thats a good point! It definitely looks like the "jesus fish".

Its not a terrible TLD, its not offensive and its short. I've seen some news orgs use .cx for their URL shorteners.

Not kidding myself though that I'm going to sell this for a lot. Its more likely something I'll use for a side project of my own.

so what is the renewal on this now?

•••
so what is the renewal on this now?

TLD-List says Epik/Porkbun will renew/transfer a .cx domain for around $16, but TLD-List doesn't show the prices for Namecheap or many others, which is strange. Some of the other registrars listed say $100-125. I guess I'll have to find out in a year and make a decision then.

They used to be $40/year in the late nineties.

Its not a registry premium name though, I do know that.

Last edited:
•••
TLD-List says Epik/Porkbun will renew/transfer a .cx domain for around $16, but TLD-List doesn't show the prices for Namecheap or many others, which is strange. Some of the other registrars listed say $100-125. I guess I'll have to find out in a year and make a decision then.

They used to be $40/year in the late nineties.

Its not a registry premium name though, I do know that.

Ok, we won't count Epik ) But it shows Porkbun at $15-17 range for reg/renew/transfer. So that should be fine.

•••
Ok, we won't count Epik ) But it shows Porkbun at $15-17 range for reg/renew/transfer. So that should be fine.
I don't like Epik (don't like their politics or their product), but I occasionally have to interact with Epik because I like buying from NameLiquidate.

Is there something else that I should be aware of with them? I might be out of the loop on this.

Edit: Just checked, it'd be $20/year to renew it at Namecheap right now.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like Epik (don't like their politics or their product), but I occasionally have to interact with Epik because I like buying from NameLiquidate.

Is there something else that I should be aware of with them? I might be out of the loop on this.

Lol. Did you miss all those threads on Epik? It is a dumpster fire right now )

They are taking people's escrow money even, plus people are having problems with renewals (the names don't get renewed after payment or Epik takes over the name with their contact info right after expiration or even for renewed names). Anyway, run from there as soon as you can.

With Nameliquidate, just measure your risks with every name you buy, considering that you might face issues getting the name, controlling it, transferring it out, and that your payment info could be unsafe.

•••
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###
QuickTransCargo. com ✌️

•••
Lol. Did you miss all those threads on Epik? It is a dumpster fire right now )

They are taking people's escrow money even, plus people are having problems with renewals (the names don't get renewed after payment or Epik takes over the name with their contact info right after expiration or even for renewed names). Anyway, run from there as soon as you can.
Wow, that's insane. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go try and find some of these threads.

I only have 100 names or so there, but I'll start moving them ASAP. Thanks again.

•••
Spearminted (king)
Well // Made (co)

The .co was $200 for the first year, regular .co price after that for renewals.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
multi⋅broker
I think it is a good name for all in one broker services.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back