Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mosaic.jpg

•••
I was doing some research online and came across a site giving you a domain for a year free. About one minute to put registration info in. Figured what the heck. Never pass on a free meal.
New Reg Puny code xn--e68hke.tk converts to emoji
emoji_bus_stop.PNG
I do admit a bit of a fetish for emoji. I have actually registered some letter domains also.

:xf.grin::xf.cool:

I pointed the URL to one of my websites for now.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just picked up
KeystonePipeline.XYZ
Keystone XL pipeline. XYZ

•••
cannibis .info
nutcase .xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
AutoBale .com
.net
.org
.info

There is a German company and also quite a few different makers of an autobale machine. I think having all the main extensions might make it easier to sell to one of them. Here is a video of just one model of an #autobale machine. Trademark search brought up nothing.

AutoBale ™ :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
R e l u a (.) com
I n d i a n G o w n s (.) com

•••
•••
sgZfWDh.png

mo ~~~ mobile, motion, mode, moment, money, more...

•••
BestTaxPlans.com

I couldn't resist this when I saw it on the drop list. It doesn't get many searches, but it is a nice descriptive name, and it seemed to be worth a quick flip. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
almost unbelievable but yes
econvo
.com

•••
•••
technically, it was registered yesterday, but hey, past midnight here, so . kinda today.

anyway:

4dcrispr in King
crispr4d

I was (hopefully rightfully) thinking: crispr & Augmented Reality
we'll see

•••
& holoCrispr /king, while I'm at it

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back