Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
HC forex.com

Not sure why I reg'd this, but it seemed worth a try for a quick flip. There have been quite a few High Court actions over Forex deals, so there may be some mileage there if it doesn't sell. It's been for sale on Sedo for a while, so I probably will get stuck with it. :)

I've just seen that Sedo wanted $799 for the name.

Last edited:
•••
MDMC.CO
Quick Purchase for A Client and Site was Live in 30 Minutes :xf.smile:
L8lDoPC.jpg

•••
currencytwits.com (developing, and live).

•••
•••
•••
Picked up an old dropped .info rones which is plural for rum (rums) in Spanish. Appears to have a lot of search returns.
Rones.info
rones-para-la-pagina-web-oliver-2-640x360.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Some AR/VR/Holo tech domains;
TactoGlasses.com
VivaGlasses.com

Tactokit.com

PinkFry.com

Last edited:
•••
VR & ART

The first one that came to mind was "MATTE" most people only know or have heard of "CANVAS" unless you took a art class or just know your sh*t. That being said, I knew canvas would be taken, it is ...the cool part at $100 and 79-days to go on Godaddy it all ready has one offer. cool So here's what I just picked up.

VRmatte . (com) :xf.cool:

VR
easel . (com)

VR
artEASLE . (com)

For those whom may not know a "easel" is , it is to an Artist what a tripod is to photographer. (y)

Last edited:
•••
rxpetmedicine.com

(saw on the droplist that VRtoys.org dropped/avail if any of you vr guys are interested.....)

•••
•••
•••
TheFootball.show
THEFOOTBALL.SHOW

•••
•••
Crypto Crypto Crypto

com

With the recent reported sales of LiveLiveLive & OddsOddsOdds at $xx,xxx, I figured to register and take chance on this repeating 3 word Crypto domain.

Last edited:
•••
SmallBiz.Services and Infusion.Services

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just got

Logomakr_1Vn9cJ.png

(in .co.uk)

.com version sold for $6,000 earlier this year.

•••
•••
QuantumCryptography.org

error on my last post - it is rctoys.org that is avail, not vr.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back