Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is that extension decent? I was thinking of getting one.
At least I can guarantee you, that the term 'kaufen' is the german top / main term for '(to) buy / purchase (something)'. I think that's the top / main reason why this TLD was created - but I can't provide you statistics to it's actual performance.
If a (new TLD) domain is a 'catchy' l.r - combination, than normally it will work.

Last edited:
•••
Keep going

I can see someone trademarking

Neurapeutic
I thought about that as well. I got it first so hopefully I survive the UDRP.

•••
I thought about that as well. I got it first so hopefully I survive the UDRP.
I have a domain Neuralix com that gets inquiries regularly.

•••
Bildschirmfoto 2017-04-07 um 03.44.54.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Your name is Michael Jeff Christopher Stephan? :) Just kidding. Nice job

:xf.smile:

Just searched for available popular names and picked 4. There are still many other popular names available

•••
BusinessOpportunity.pro

BusinessOpportunity.loan

•••
•••
wow, most people here invest in new gTLD :D that's great :D
Seems that i'm the only one who stick in .com domain :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
wow, most people here invest in new gTLD :D that's great :D
Seems that i'm the only one who stick in .com domain :D
Actually, my portfolio is 90% .com.

•••
•••
@Silentptnr One day i want to be like you. You know, i am trying to learn to make my own logos via software.
There are tons of softwares you can use to make your own logos (The easiest is Photoshop - but it takes time to learn).
Or the faster way is to hire people that create logos for you.(There are companies that provide logo-creation packages out there.)
Btw, having a nice logo doesn't ensure that your domain can be sold. The main factor is itself - domain's quality.

•••
POL1CE.COM

How much better can a combo domain get?

Perfect for branding. What do you think?

•••
POL1CE.COM

How much better can a combo domain get?

Perfect for branding. What do you think?
My advise is : run away from this type of domain.
Just Chinese prefer numeric domains, but not numeric-letter domain like this.
People think that they can create some great brandable by doing this way, some got success (Home4You, 2Cool.etc..) but almost failed ( such as GreatBaII with II are not LL, just ii in Capitalization).

Last edited:
•••
My advise is : run away from this type of domain.
Just Chinese prefer numeric domains, but not numeric-letter domain like this.
People think that they can create some great brandable by doing this way, some got success (Home4You, 2Cool.etc..) but almost failed ( such as GreatBaII with II are not LL, just ii in Capitalization).
Although I love the Chinese but the Domain market is so much bigger with 1000's of investors from all walks of life and All kinds of interests.

The Chinese have been my best buyers so far no doubt.

Thanks for your advice. Will implement

•••
•••
•••
•••
AutonomyJet

A U T O N O M Y J E T

I like Jet domains and will develop this one along with AutonomousJets /./c/o/m and UnderwaterJet /./c/o/m

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back