Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Today I registered three 5L dot COMS. I am curious what people think. They are made up of two words each but can you see a use for them? Will they sell?
Thanks.

idMOM.COM - Hmm. Dark topic.

orFOE.COM

ofPOO.COM -

Last edited:
•••
I may be able to retire!!!

UGOIL dot king

This essentially is the same as registering something along the lines of US oil or Canadian oil or possibly even Esso, or Shell, or BP
Just wondering if you guys agree?

The reason I'm excited is, as I was cruising the drop list I saw UGoil was available.. thought it sounded interesting but thought I would Google to see if it actually meant anything ..... had no idea Uganda has discovered oil and it's huge!

Production by 2020 and between now and then several oil companies are expected to spend $8 billion in exploration and infrastructure

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.blo...duction-permits-to-tullow-total?client=safari

reg'd it for multiple years....

Last edited:
•••
Two hand-regged names:

BjjChicago.com
ChutneyRecipe.com

•••
Two hand-regged names:

BjjChicago.com
ChutneyRecipe.com
Chutney recipe is awesome! Not sure about the other one. Don't know what BJ J means

•••
I usually don't get into "Fad" domains, but after watching the American inauguration today, I regged these 2 domains:
MelaniasOutfit.com
TrumpetteGazette.com
They're for sale...by the way

•••
Besides UGOIL... I also picked up

VWFix dot com

Could be used by/as a VW forum, or repair shop, or a website showcasing VW where you can get your "fix"....or ???

Yippee.... been a good day!

•••
•••
keyo.png

.com

•••
•••
•••
"MyRecipes" for recipe related information in one place.

•••
www.TheResidencesGuangzhou.com

Perhaps one for url shortener ? :laugh:

•••
•••
150R.cn ( already owned 150R.com )

•••
•••
•••
ເມືອງລາວ.com

Lao.com

•••
•••
•••
Regged:

BookPrivateCharter.com
TradeForexFree.com
Tweetme.co

•••
Just got SampleShark.com and Shinerz.com

•••
InternetofBrains.com ( Google it you'll find it interesting )

GutiJin.com ( "solid gold" in Chinese pinyin )

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back