IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:gl:

Last edited:
•••

UppingTheAnte.com

PlayFreeVideoGamesOnline.com

PhotoCataloging.com

HomeInternetOpportunity.com

PciSlots.com

WebsiteFranchises.com

FreeWorkAtHomeOpportunities.com

Please take a look at my Poll Question on the Domain Name Discussion threads.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Grrly.com - 5 letter pronounceable... that can swing both ways, naughty or nice ;)

•••
•••
PhoneNrs dot tel
phoneNr dot tel

•••
•••
sweet! like it

my reg of the day is:

OnlineDegreeIn .com

I like education names and do collect those with potential. I haven't hand regged in a while so I decided to take JuniorCollegeDegrees .com

•••
Hand Reg'd

Texting Abbreviations (dot) com

18,000 monthly searches according to Google's Adwords Tool. I think this one's going to the front of the development list.

•••
•••
StockbrokerCareers.com

Recent "careers" domain sale: CorporateCareers.com for $586
Another interesting sale: StockbrokerJobs.com for $675

Check out Nameclerk.com's list: http://www.namepros.com/165160-get-em-while-they-last-available-45.html
There are many awsome available names!

I almost forgot: I regged Haladas.info, my hometown's soccer club's name. Today we won the bronze medal in the Hungarian soccer championship, yippee! :)

Last edited:
•••
diet pills .at - my first .AT

There's an affiliate company in the UK that uses buy.at and I think they can be nice and memorable for branding (expensive though :) )

Cheers, Jon

•••
GoldSkartLeads.com
GoldSkart.com
RidgeTile.com
Ridgetile.co.uk
RidgeTiles.co.uk
Buypc2.com
Buypc2.co.uk
CaravanWheels.com
CaravanHitch.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bilro . Com
mousho . Com
glari . Com
uinko . Com
caskette . Com

•••
•••
•••
MiamiGardensProperty .com

•••
I'm usually not the biggest fan of fresh regs, but this is a nice one - because there actually is a tennis channel (which I am subscribed to)

TennisChannel dot TV

•••
I'm usually not the biggest fan of fresh regs, but this is a nice one - because there actually is a tennis channel (which I am subscribed to)

It was a drop. The previous owner kept this name for 3 years.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back