Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GreatBrand presents:

Several (dot) cc

"Power Bikes & Cars"

•••
tl.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Creteology(.)com

Ideal for a concrete contractor.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Walker.town

small city beside Winston-Salem, NC

ty

•••
•••
•••
realtorinvesting.com
winnablebet.com

•••
•••
•••
fashionawards.png

So I regged S a u d i F a s h i o n A w a r d s .com

•••
Bobo: a member of a social class of well-to-do professionals who espouse bohemian values and lead bourgeois lives.

bitcoinbobo.png

•••
Qlicksand.net.

It looks and sounds like quicksand. "Once you click, you'll never wanna leave." ;)

•••
•••
i now own y.com:

01111001.com (what you thought english, are you crazy? lol, just binary)

•••
i now own y.com:

01111001.com (what you thought english, are you crazy? lol, just binary)

You know, these domains will be used by robots in the future. They will write blogs about how the future will look like for human domainers.

•••
Two domains registered in the last 24 hours.

Lesbian.st

(I checked this one out after finding out that 'ST' is the abbreviations for 'Sex Therapy', 'Sex Therapist', and even 'Sex Teacher'. :xf.laugh: )

Then my wife who is into crafting asked me to look up the following:

Craft.st

To my amazement it was available and she asked me to register it for her so she could use it as either 'Craft Store' or 'Craft site'.

Neither are what I would normally think of registering these days but not bad domains IMO.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
GlobalDirectShipping.com
Globaldirectship.com is developed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back