IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
SoapBubbler.com
Reg'd this 3 days ago and its getting 400-500 views a day. :xf.confused:

•••
S L I C K F O L I O .com
B A T C H T O O L .com
P R E S S S M I T H .com

•••
•••
RACINGMODS .COM

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
un-object.png
.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
which platform? ty
Its on DAN right now. I actually got kinda freaked out about the numbers and deleted it and re-added it to clear out early numbers. Here is a screen cap of 46 hours since adding it back:
soap.png

Lots of real human traffic. Weird. It was an expire. I just bought it because I saw something on TV a few weeks ago about "soap bubblers" as artists and then it showed up in the expires. So $6, why not ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
LazyHazyCrazy.com

SmokingDamage.com

•••
Its on DAN right now. I actually got kinda freaked out about the numbers and deleted it and re-added it to clear out early numbers. Here is a screen cap of 46 hours since adding it back:
soap.png

Lots of real human traffic. Weird. It was an expire. I just bought it because I saw something on TV a few weeks ago about "soap bubblers" as artists and then it showed up in the expires. So $6, why not ?
Sweet!

•••
GD appraisal 2.6k$ for hand reg , Is it trademark term or what ?

intelasia.PNG

•••
•••
it was a crypto reg day today for me

.com:

blockchain///headline
btc///professionals
bitcoin//donating

•••
millfile.com

Mill file
Image: wonkeedonkeetools.co.uk
A mill file is a tool used in both wood and metalworking applications that removes small pieces of material from a workpiece—they are the most common type of file. At one point, mill files served a very similar purpose to a milling machine, mainly being used to finish the surfaces of parts.

Is this an exact match domain? or just a common tool word?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
S L I C K F O L I O .com
B A T C H T O O L .com
P R E S S S M I T H .com
So YOU are the one who got PressSmith.com. I was eyeballing it a few days ago. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back