IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hmmmm... I was not aware of this fellow Wang. Perhaps I should let him know I own Asian CBD Oil dot-com.

Thanks for the heads up!

**edit.
Just did a quick search...
Wang is not a CBD entrepreneur. He is just an analyst of the CBD Market. I guess my
AsianCBD oil.com will have to look elsewhere. 😉

And, if possible, you may want to drop your WangCbd.com domain.. in my opinion it would not be worth very much.

Thanks. I'll take it under advisement. Cheeky monkey lol

FYI. China is the factory of the world. Where do you think most cheap cbd equipment will come from?

Those companies will want to "squat" on the term CBD.

I can see some open to using Wang because it means King.

You could do worse.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. I'll take it under advisement. Cheeky monkey lol

FYI. China is the factory of the world. Where do you think most cheap cbd equipment will come from?

Those companies will want to "squat" on the term CBD.

I can see some open to using Wang because it means King.

You could do worse.

Are you sure it means king? I know there can be many different meanings for different words in the Chinese language so I'm not disagreeing, but I found this in another thread ...Apparantly there is a .wang extension because Wang means Net or Web...

I understand mixed pin, but is Xwang mixed pin? Wang is net isn't it as used in .Wang? Is it not the same as saying XNet or Xweb in english?

But then with further reading I also found this which would suggest that under certain circumstances it DOES mean king!

"Xi Wang is Pinyin and can represent the Chinese characters 戏王 (king of games). If you can find the exact name on Chinese (.cn, .com.cn) or other extensions used in a commercial way, then you domain will be very valuable."

Very confusing this WANG can be!!!

Last edited:
•••
Are you sure it means king? I know there can be many different meanings for different words in the Chinese language so I'm not disagreeing, but I found this in another thread ...Apparantly there is a .wang extension because Wang means Net or Web...

But then with further reading I also found this which would suggest that under certain circumstances it means king!

"Xi Wang is Pinyin and can represent the Chinese characters 戏王 (king of games). If you can find the exact name on Chinese (.cn, .com.cn) or other extensions used in a commercial way, then you domain will be very valuable."

Very confusing this WANG can be!!!

When in doubt I just Wang Chung it baby! Lol

•••
When in doubt I just Wang Chung it baby! Lol
And that was a reference I was going to use but didn't know if you were going to get it or not. Obviously we are within the same age group ....so does that mean Chung was a king? Or a Net? Lmao

•••
Over the Last few days....
airtaxis.io
powerstake.com
otcmarket.io,
trademarklaw.io,
eyelashextensions.io,
weedshop.io,
betwallet.io,
thinner.io
emarketmaker.com
digitalassetmedia.com
Instaketosis.com
ProStake.io
BlockChainStakeHolders.com
FootballStake.com

•••
hijab.png

•••
•••
And that was a reference I was going to use but didn't know if you were going to get it or not. Obviously we are within the same age group ....so does that mean Chung was a king? Or a Net? Lmao

There are 4 tones in the Mandarin language.

1st tone of wang can mean: expanse of water, bark, etc.
2nd tone of wang can mean: surname Wang, king or monarch, to die, etc.
3rd tone of wang can mean: net or network, to go, etc.
4th tone of wang can mean: prosperous, to hope, to forget, etc.

Hope the above info can clear your doubt.

Reference: https://www.mdbg.net/chinese/dictionary?page=worddict&wdrst=0&wdqb=wang

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
So what is the domain? What's the name? What's the hack?

. Vegas?

You're right. The name Ends with .Vegas. That's why I highlighted the extension in a different color. I don't put dots when showcasing names here.

A domain hack is a domain that uses the domain extension as part of the word it’s trying to spell.

An exclusive thread on NP for domain hacks can be found here.

•••
You're right. The name Ends with .Vegas. That's why I highlighted the extension in a different color. I don't put dots when showcasing names here.

A domain hack is a domain that uses the domain extension as part of the word it’s trying to spell.

An exclusive thread on NP for domain hacks can be found here.

I get it.
And makes sense with your colourful explanation
But way easier to understand if you just wrote "dot" Vegas....I originally thought you were just trying to be artsy/fancy. lol

I'm well aware of what a domain hack is, but after 20 yrs I have learned to stay away from hacks. Not my thing.... but good luck to you!!👍🏻

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
tenor.gif

TheDreamersOfDreams.com

But, it's a four word .com...wait for it...1..2..3..4...as expected fellow NPers are having kittens...a four word .com they ramble...not worth a Wonka jellied bean. P.s...I was being satirical and happen to like your domain name. Y'all gotta have dreams.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back