Dynadot

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BlockchainTechnologied.com

This one is cool, though I'm not sold on value yet. Renewals for many are in 9 months so will have time to think about it.com

BlockchainTechnology.com sold for 10k in 2008. Well after potential had been established. This might pass for a tenth of that yet. Who knows.

•••
SuperannuationManagement.com

This is like InvestmentManagement and InsuranceManagement together. Superannuation is a preserved, tax advantaged investment structure, with default insurance attached. The balance is invested and services the insurance premiums, as well as, supports a healthy retirement.

Everyone that works in Australia has one, and the scheme exists, and maintains growing popularity, within India.

•••
unnamed (1).png

•••
InformationTechnologied.com
This one is just cool. I like the play on IT and think it's got a bit of brand appeal.
InformationTechnology.com didn't sell for a great deal. That's still okay because it's a cool name that cost $80 for 10 years.

•••
•••
JOKERSTAIRS(com) :xf.wink: ( I hope this investment can turn into something good)

"You know the ones. Joker, portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix, dances down the stairs as Gary Glitter’s (controversial) “Rock and Roll Part 2” plays in the background. The scene has done so well, it’s even become a widely used GIF and internet meme.

Joker stairs
has become the New York HOT SPOT thanks to the movie JOKER !
“Joker,” directed by Todd Phillips and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, has dominated the box-office for two weeks. It broke the record for the largest October opening weekend in movie history, at $96.2 million."
Since the Joker's movie recent debut, the "jokerstairs' has become so popular and famous that people are coming from all over to - tourist - take photos standing in front of the stairs.

Look at what CNN just says:
The 'Joker' stairs might be New York's latest tourist attraction
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/19/us/joker-stairs-bronx-trnd/index.html

Joker Stairs Named Religious Destination on Google Maps (y)
display.jpg

joker stairs.jpg

•••
•••
BlockchainTechnologied.com

This one is cool, though I'm not sold on value yet. Renewals for many are in 9 months so will have time to think about it.com

BlockchainTechnology.com sold for 10k in 2008. Well after potential had been established. This might pass for a tenth of that yet. Who knows.

Smart move!
By the way, I own blockchaintechnologi.com :xf.wink:

•••
•••
Smart move!
By the way, I own blockchaintechnologi.com :xf.wink:

BlockchainTechnologi is great! I can see that plastered on a building in Silicon Valley.

I just scored BlockingChain.com because you never know.

•••
Hahahh I hope so
BlockchainTechnologi is great! I can see that plastered on a building in Silicon Valley.

I just scored BlockingChain.com because you never know.

Hahahah I hope so :xf.grin::xf.grin:. That would be great!

I like your blockingchain domain. It makes a lot of sense to me because Blockchain is all about security, privacy, data storage, blocking, and so on (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
meetupsnearme dot com

meetupnearme dot com

Average monthly searches 10k - 100k

•••
(dawtcom)

SurgWorld
(Surgery World)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
its available but its still processing, hope I got it:

jokes.by

•••
Discover.estate :xf.cool:

Estibot 10,000$

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back