IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
071.jpg

with a "monster"extension I think it kind of name useful for people selling the powerful coin platform or tools

•••
www. i-am-woke .com

www. we-is-woke .com

•••
•••
Crypto Coin / one

reg'd for under $8 @epik

•••
•••
Hand-regged jumboengine.com and jumboengines.com - what whaaaaat?!!! :xf.cool: A special thanks to @Dave, one of the coolest domainers in domaindom, for the generous tip.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
hortcuts.com - w/ subdomain S, so people can visit:
hortcuts.com, hortcuts.com/s, & what was aimed for, lol, s.hortcuts.com

I LOVE the internet! :) :)

•••
•••
•••
I was busy getting creative with colours:

www. conq.red
www. conque.red

and creative with:

www. shoulde .red

•••
Little lengthy one today:
Broadband(.)technology

•••
r e c r u i t m e n t . l e g a l

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
SoliServer.com

We needed a domain name to be used for a new project that powers a high performance, low cost server that runs using power from a solar panel.

The solution fully works -- see below picture. The production version will be a lot prettier. This particular one runs a whole-house home automation software. The guy who invented it now works for Epik.

As for the name, "Solis" is the Latin root for Sun. Soli is also the root of Solitary, which for me is related to Personal Sovereignty.

The domain is intended for a skunkworks project to manufacture solar-powered servers that run Raspberry Pi servers with long-range WiFi -- of which can be powered just by the sun.

The feasibility checks are done, so we'll see what can be done. Open to alternative names if anyone has a better one for a great brand name for a low cost solar-powered server.

upload_2019-10-10_17-59-11.png

•••
•••

Thanks @Tin Nguyen -- I don't want to hijack the thread. I might have to start a new thread for the brand search for the Solar Server. Folks with names are welcome to PM suggestions, and if there are some contenders, we'll run a poll with the ones that look promising. That method has worked well lately.

For those of you who don't know, Epik hired Tin's fiancee @Nhi Doan earlier this week to lead Epik's market entry into Vietnam. From what little I know of Nhi so far, Tin is a lucky guy!

•••
Back