IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Captjure.JPG

•••
•••
VR-Smart.com

This name was purchased back in 30th August 2016 for $1,308

•••
•••
Just in time for Valentines:

GourmetLingerie.com

Think I'll put it on my new site;

GourmetLayaWay.com

•••
•••
•••
sometimes i do stupid things like bidding on names expecting to get outbid by the end, so now i have CoconutCabin .com

•••
(dawtcoms)

CXQuote

CXTicker

(CX -> Crypto Exchange)

RatesTicker

RTRate

(RT -> Real Time)

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's actually pretty good ThatNameGuru, destite "promoters" being spelled incorrectly. It sure looks right at first considering "motor" is spelled with an "o" instead of an "e". Regardless, it's a good name, and good luck with it(y)
Thanks man.
My official domain is TheNameGuru.com
Lol

•••
•••
I also grabbed sordophone from that list.

https://ideas.ted.com/20-words-that-arent-in-the-dictionary-yet/

16. sordophone

“Earlier today, we asked for help coming up with a word for that thing where a word is innocent in its native language, but sounds like a dirty word to foreign speakers. And not only did we come up with a word — “sordophone” — but also, a pretty impressive list of words that travelers should be careful about saying.”
Charlie Jane Anders, io9.com

sordophone.com has potential for Swedish vs English because there are plenty of words that are not what you would expect in each language. Then there are so many other languages. Can be an great alternative dictionary online. A 'what not to say' guide.

•••
•••
DigBlockchain(.)com
BlockchainSon "or" BlockchainsOn (.)com

Screenshot_20190215_092644_com.android.gallery3d.png

•••
•••
•••
Sweetheart.homes:kiss:

Just a day late for Valentines day, but better late than never.

•••
DeluxeHerb.com
HempExtract.club

•••
English Premier League .live
this will have so many trademark issues - you are talking about a multi billion pound business and using the .live extension implies watching and circumventing their license agreements.

•••
this will have so many trademark issues - you are talking about a multi billion pound business and using the .live extension implies watching and circumventing their license agreements.
Thanks a lot, me myself was thinking the same but I get confused by these thoughts:
- that its taken in 9 other extensions!
- If it didn't sell, I could use it myself by showing results board, statistics ...
- It's just $ 1.99 at name/.com
>>>
please advise if you have additional feedback .

•••
Thanks a lot, me myself was thinking the same but I get confused by these thoughts:
- that its taken in 9 other extensions!
- If it didn't sell, I could use it myself by showing results board, statistics ...
- It's just $ 1.99 at name/.com
>>>
please advise if you have additional feedback .
I personally stay away from anything remotely infringing on trademarks, do some research online, check the premier leagues trademarked areas and look into it. But for me not worth the risk.....

The only one in use is englishpremierleague.tickets which redirects to https://www.tiqets.com/en/?partner=awinus&utm_source=Awin&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Awin which is pretty cool

GL with whatever you decide to do

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back