IT.COM

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cannabis Community Domains
NeedHaze.com
Everybody loves some good Haze!

•••
While on that topic, I did pick this up the other day.

H/a/r/d/Weed .com

We go hard yo!

•••
•••
•••
•••
crypto / token / marketplace dot com

•••
•••
•••
•••
92147_3c10c804650daf80cc29b21203bb5653.png

CorpChain,CorpBlock,CorpToken,CorpWallet,CorpVault,CorpPay all taken in .com.

•••
•••
One word.com, very obscure, that was so disturbing when I studied it I was going to pass on it all together initially. But then I decided to work on trying to find the right image and to my amazement I did. After seeing it come to life, I just had to pull the trigger. I didn't have any horror/death metal band name domains and this fills the niche quite nicely.

skoptsy_com2.jpg

•••
Nevermind, I think Directnic may have striked again. It's been 1 hour and 40 minutes and still not showing up in my account. I expect I will be refunded for it. They had problems before where I realized they refunded me for about 20 .coms, didn't find out for about 3 hours, and luckily I was able to go to GoDaddy and still pick them up. But at least those were available. I'm seeing someone actually has this one for sale on Godaddy, so this is new territory. No whois data though, so who knows, maybe it's still mine. Will have to see. Sucks.

Well if you happen to be the owner and it's not mine after all, this one's on me: Feel free to use the image above if you like it. Had fun working on it.

Here's my receipt:

Receipt.jpg

But not in my account. Be careful with Directnic everyone. Anyone else experienced this with them?

•••
TokenPayWallet.com
TPayWallet.com

New crypto currency in the market. (www.tokenpay.com)

•••
Expropiate(dot)com

verb (used with object), expropriated, expropriating.
to take possession of, especially for public use by the right of eminentdomain, thus divesting the title of the private owner:

Was amazed was free to reg. a english diccionary word.

•••

75-3.com

:-P:-P:-P my birthday YY/D :-P:-P:-P
i think i will make my private blog & never expire until my death

•••
•••
Expropiate(dot)com

verb (used with object), expropriated, expropriating.
to take possession of, especially for public use by the right of eminentdomain, thus divesting the title of the private owner:

Was amazed was free to reg. a english diccionary word.

Your domain name is not a dictionary word, it's misspelled. EXPROPRIATE is the correct spelling.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Walletours dot com ...

This was a stupid registration and possibly $6 thrown away, but couldn't resist: I was regging "walletous" and a simple Google search for any potential users showed there's an ICO going on for a "tourism coin" on walletours dot io. They never regged the .com O_o

If this isn't a scam ICO then I don't know what is :zippermouth:

Attachments

• walletours io.png
    walletours io.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
•••
•••
G e e k a h .com via Name.com expiring.
Easy brandable with a nerdy looking cheetah as logo (-;

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back