IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

NameSilo
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also, what's your criteria for picking up the hemp names? Do you have any experience flipping them or are you just taking a stab?
Well, I am part of the crowd trying to surf the second and third wave. No experience myself with hemp.

A while ago I did a research for hemp / MJ seals or similar. Seals are a European thing it seams. Tested quality, customer trust etc. I did not find a lot of good domains available. Now this SealHemp name showed up. HempSeal or Sealed Hemp would probably be better but ok.

•••
Houston.cc - Houston Country Club​

•••
Well, I am part of the crowd trying to surf the second and third wave. No experience myself with hemp.

A while ago I did a research for hemp / MJ seals or similar. Seals are a European thing it seams. Tested quality, customer trust etc. I did not find a lot of good domains available. Now this SealHemp name showed up. HempSeal or Sealed Hemp would probably be better but ok.

Mind if I ask how you assess quality/customer trust?

•••
cooltext346115667066249.png

•••
•••
Me? Not at all. I am no auditor or assessor, I am domainer.
I misunderstood. You were talking about seals...not your process. Though I tend to believe that a successful domainer is both an auditor and assessor...among other things.

•••
•••
•••
k7k0DEn.jpg

In king, рауifi or "pay if I". IFI is also the abbreviation for "International Financial Institutions".

•••
•••
CloudBuzz
TheSEM
ConnectionX

All in .com.

•••
•••
ShineThinking
InvestmentShell
DefenceDevices
DentalProductions

in .com

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
charitytech.png

PushPay (fully developed business) sold for a lot of money. Not quite the same, but it shows there's money in charity...plus it enables a lot of good in the world.

bettingbrand-1.png

sharkbetting-1.png

These two domains popped up on the same day. Just wanted to have a couple in my portfolio if online sports betting becomes legal across the US. Also have OddsArmy.com which I love...

OddsArmy-scaled.png

randomQ.png

Could be a massive question/answer site like WikiHow or I can see it being some sort of family party game like "would you rather".

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just acquired

marijuana / name , standard renewal $ 10/ year

Marijuana.Name.png

Maybe some marijuana domain names oriented investor will like it :)

•••
EquityState
VaporExperience
DynamoCoaching
Family-Wealth
TradexFinance
WeddingDreamz
ClinicalVideos
WelcomeAirport
FlowSpeak
MuscleCharger
BoneSeed
PayProcessors

All in .com

•••
•••
•••
DigitalMasters
TradingScript
DocumentXpress

All In com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Game/Upgrade
Recording/Agency
Vega/Connect
Success/Legacy
Beta/Resource
Tele/Audits
Prince/Carpet
Magic/Falcon
Divine/Credit
Repo/Labs
Veg/Centric
Estate/Career

all in .com

•••
Harvl
InsuranceFort
SuperbCapital
CapitalArc.com
CapitalArk.com

All in .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back