IT.COM

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
cuddlies.png
.com

Just to point out, I know it is not plural of cuddle (cuddles), not a mistaken, 100% intended

Last edited:
•••
Just got RCSAPP.com

RCS will replace SMS.
Faster cheaper yadda yadda yadda

Someone send me check for this bad boy!

Enough said.lol

•••
All in .com...

launchkit-1.png

Planning to keep this one for my own purposes.

movinghero-1.png

Moving company, local or national.

buildmoon.png

Some news lately around an international race to create a permanent base on the moon. Might be a really long hold, but you never know.

rakepay.png

Could be a payment service related to gambling.

techextreme.png

Has some sweet backlinks attached to it from the early days of the internet. I'd prefer ExtremeTech, but take what you can get.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you! Cost me $13, so can't complain. Seems I can find 10-20 names a day in closeouts with a potential. Today I got: revolutionary supply, overmuscle, fashion balance, digital capitals, direct pediatrics.

Except, it is very time consuming. If not for that, could be adding 5000+ quality names a year to my portfolio for about 80k total expecting around 75%+ return on investment annually.

OK, posting in this thread got me some offers that I am not sure I am happy about ))

Someone just went ahead and submitted super-generous $20 per name offers for 5 domains via Afternic )))

afternic-low-ball.JPG

•••
OK, posting in this thread got me some offers that I am not sure I am happy about ))

Someone just went ahead and submitted super-generous $20 per name offers for 5 domains via Afternic )))

Show attachment 140884

There you go, an opportunity to have an in-house wholesale market. Your name selection certainly attracts some attention...

•••
There you go, an opportunity to have an in-house wholesale market. Your name selection certainly attracts some attention...

Yeah, I have thought of that ) On the plus side, I'd get some extra funds to grow the portfolio faster. On the negative side, I'd be spending even more time sifting through the lists and checking every name through my criteria. Also, selling 100 names wholesale would be similar to focusing and selling 1 name to an end user, the same money probably with less time spent reaching out.

•••
•••
Nuclearr and genericc
Both in king.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
cashriver.org
gofestival.org
virile.org

•••
•••
•••
•••
berentfree.com
directpawn.com
leafship.com

•••
battlerig.png

Thought this one would make for a killer aftermarket truck/suv offroad brand.

holiztic.png

Can't believe I was able to grab this one with no competition. Name speaks for itself.

pandafile.png

My wife ok'ed this one because she likes pandas. She doesn't agree with me very often.

beastbeard.png

Beard products. Market for men's grooming is underestimated in my opinion.

wizardryschool.png

WizardSchool and WizardSchools have sold for decent money. I expect to profit. Just a matter of at what multiple.

•••
SealHemp
and
RubyHemp
arrived in my account today. Purchased on NameLiquidate.com.

•••
SealHemp
and
RubyHemp
arrived in my account today. Purchased on NameLiquidate.com.
Never heard of NameLiquidate before. Looks like a decent spot to search for domains on the cheap. Thanks for the intel.

Also, what's your criteria for picking up the hemp names? Do you have any experience flipping them or are you just taking a stab?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back