Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice names, nice logos! Do you make them yourself?
Thanks Recons. I've done a couple of the logos for domains listed on my site, but for the most part I outsource them...much more efficient that way.

•••
Thanks, I appreciate your opinion, all the costs in Low xxx figures.
I have also bought IdealProject/com for mid/high xxx figures, but I think I have overbid for this one.

You definitely overbid. Anyway - good luck with sales! That's what matters most.

•••
Thanks, I appreciate your opinion, all the costs in Low xxx figures.
I have also bought IdealProject/com for mid/high xxx figures, but I think I have overbid for this one.

Not sure about those, but IdealProject might be worth the investment.

.net is developed Italian site, .org is an EU funded project, ideal-project dotcom with dash is also a developed site, a Kosovo company. Plural is also developed.

•••
Some recent acquisitions in dot com:

South Houston Roofing
Sports Mowers
Climbing Machines
Speedboat Service
Horse Lorries

•••
multimessenger.jpg

•••
Got RoyalTalks/com

The singular RoyalTalk is priced at $18,195 by HugeDomains

RightCam/com

Hullex/com

IceHockey's/com

TranGlobal/com

GamerBounty/com

OneDark/com

TherapyPower/com

BankAndCredit/com

BrightenCare/com

LogoShowcase/com

KiddoLife/com

MonoSource/com

PurseUSA/com

FrogMedicine/com

BloggerMall/com

MortgageHall/com

WriterReview/com

LowAndHigh/com

CleaningSociety/com

CurrentDance/com

OneDark is a steal and seems like you caught it cheap.

Nice! Congrats @Recons.Com

Last edited:
•••
OneDark is a steal and seems like you caught it cheap.

Nice! Congrats @Recons.Com

Thank you! Cost me $13, so can't complain. Seems I can find 10-20 names a day in closeouts with a potential. Today I got: revolutionary supply, overmuscle, fashion balance, digital capitals, direct pediatrics.

Except, it is very time consuming. If not for that, could be adding 5000+ quality names a year to my portfolio for about 80k total expecting around 75%+ return on investment annually.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Expirings.com Plural single word.

•••
•••
Thank you! Cost me $13, so can't complain. Seems I can find 10-20 names a day in closeouts with a potential. Today I got: revolutionary supply, overmuscle, fashion balance, digital capitals, direct pediatrics.

Except, it is very time consuming. If not for that, could be adding 5000+ quality names a year to my portfolio for about 80k total expecting around 75%+ return on investment annually.

Can you really scale outbound to 5000 names? Just wondering.

•••
Can you really scale outbound to 5000 names? Just wondering.

I never focus on outbound and treat it more like learning experience to understand the thought process and decision making of end users

•••
I'm on a dot.roll this week.

Managed to snag

www. oceanview.homes from a fellow NP Member and

www. namesearchers.com from the available names drop list.

Nice work if you can get it.

•••
I also got the following from the drop list:

www. deepeuphoria.com

•••
I also got the following from the drop list:

www. deepeuphoria.com
Careful with that one, trademark, they could start a udrp for the very reason of just registering it without any need for further proof other than bad faith.

Actually the domain has already violated the mark, the way it sits now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Screenshot_20200105-231133.jpg

Must stop buying 4L pronounceables! It's an addiction 🤣

•••
Got this today

DurableRoofs//com

•••
•••
What's the average price you are getting these domains for?

Varies quite considerably. I'm a developer of various web apps, so sometimes I'll pay slightly above reseller price if I think I might use it myself. That said, I'm regularly making offers on sedo. One of my most prized domains I actually paid hardly anything for - I thought the seller was taking the mickey when he accepted my offer. But the deal went through. As a hobbyists seller, I'm trying to be more thorough in how I'm recording and tracking my costs / profits (if only for tax reasons as my yearly sales have increased)

•••
•••
My .coms:

MOLQ pronounced nearly as molecule
KCCA great letter combo
SHEQS turns out it's a newer term for HSE and means safety, health, environment, quality, security
Intrinsic/Trade
Cenome - scientific term for all the control genes of an organism

•••
Careful with that one, trademark, they could start a udrp for the very reason of just registering it without any need for further proof other than bad faith.

Actually the domain has already violated the mark, the way it sits now.

I don't think that there should be any issues as long as I don't go into the perfume business. It is listed as Category 3 - Eau de toilette, skin moisturizer, body wash, soap etc

•••
www. drawnlogos.com on the drop and hand regged its mate
www. drawn-logos.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back