Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks @Bohdan .. I'm really happy with my portfolio these days ... those reading my blog/lists would know that I've been trying to get down to under 1k domains for a while now. I was actually hoping to get under 1k by New Years 2017/18 (I bought too many domains my first year) .. but I'm still much closer to 2k .. lol .. so .. so much for that ... probably time to do some wholesaling!

It might seem like I've got more, but these are all ones I've posted in the other thread (Domains You Won at Auction or Closeout). I was hoping a while back to get better defined domain buy threads, but doesn't look like it's going to happen, so I'm catching up here in batches (only one big post per page as I don't want to flood the thread), after I'm caught up I'm going to start posting newest ones here instead of there ...
(I've jammed a few more than usual into this one and then the next one is the last big one .. after that I'll post them more or less as they hit my account)

Anyhow .. here are some more ..

TitanTherapy // dot // com (2013)
An absolutely perfect name for a sports/athletic physiotherapy chain.

BoldTitan // dot // com
Super strong brand open to just about any industry.

PawPub // dot // com (2010)
I might keep this one as it's the ideal name for a dog friendly bar!

TurnkeyLabs // dot // com (1998)
Another one I totally love because it's very versatile while at the same time being extremely strong for any sort of agency or service that wants to give the impression that they do everything from A to Z for potential customers.

DragonDebit // dot // com
Love the sound of this financial/transaction industry domain. Not only does it sound cool, but the alliteration also makes it very phonetically strong. Bonus that it includes "Dragon" as it opens a lot of possibilities with oriental markets.

ThemeDragon // dot // com (2012)
Another great Dragon name. Wordpress and other CMS themes and templates are huge business. Really like this one!

RebateArmy // dot // com (2011)
Great brand for a Groupon type site.

MJRepublic // dot // com (2013)
Really nice Cannabis brand (MJ = Marijuana). Good for not just products, but a nice name for a forum or something else social in nature.

SonicMafia // dot // com (2010)
I absolutely love this domain for a music production company or agency. If I was still DJing I'd definitely keep this one for myself!

PeakBiology // dot // com (2009)
Great name for a biotech company. Particularly those in genetics and life extension sciences.

NewsletterNinja // dot // com (2011)
Fantastic alliteration domain for a newsletter service.

GeniusGrowth // dot // com (2013)
Awesome alliteration name for a finance or mutual fund company.

DroneAssault // dot // com (2010)
Love this one for a video game or movie. Weaponized drones are probably the scariest thing coming sooner than people think .. and far more frightening than people think.

FiscalLabs // dot // com
Labs is a super hot keyword. Combine that with finance and it's truly an amazing domain.

PriceSlam // dot // com (1999)
Great name for an eCommerce site that wants to be known for best pricing.

DoYouHaveAMinute // dot // com (2003)
The absolute perfect brand for a polling company. I really love domains like this. Mainly because they are indeed great .. but also because they are hard to find and most people miss them when applying their usual search filters to expiration lists. So I can usually grab them without much or even any competition. When you manually go through most of the daily lists like I do to produce the lists at NameCult, you'll definitely end up with a few hidden gems like this one!

DailyPlaylist // dot // com
Another domain I really love that invites potential users to come back again each day to listen to new podcasts or music or videos or whatever the future owner of this brand chooses.

PremierPavers // dot // com (2008)
Tons of money in pavement and asphalt. Plus "Premier" is a top notch adjective that makes for a great sounding alliteration domain.

HardDriveExperts // dot // com (2006)
There is absolutely huge money in data recovery. Nothing more than the pain of losing old files, music, or more significantly, personal photos and videos of irreplaceable memories.

PurpleYeti // dot // com (2010)
Not a typical color+animal combination, but I like it because Yeti is very short and overall it makes for a good fun memorable name and logo.

PaladinComputers // dot // com (1998)
Nice aged two decades old cool sounding computer domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
tpfZdLOr.jpg

Bought here at NP. Optimize/com sold for 6 figures and owner is exclusively looking for a 7 figure sale. This type of brand is attractive IMO.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
edxrcom.png

Bought here at NP, specifically looking at the XR (extended reality) use cases in Education industry.
Worst case scenario it's still a 4L.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
MiniDrink.com - mini drink sizes are becoming more common. Thought this was very attractive and sellable.

New-You.com - yes it's with hyphen "-"; got this for personal use, not resale or profit. I have some developed spiritual/help sites already. Looking forward to doing this one eventually.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Kärnkraft.se

Meaning “Nuclear power” in Swedish language. ☢️

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back