Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GenesisFloor.com

Last edited:
•••
How do you find all these domains? They are really top notch. Do you buy them at an auction?

Thanks for kind words. Thanks to Namepros and various friends I made through Namepros. I like to keep improving my selection and hopefully I will keep trying to improve slowly and steadily.

Now lets get back to your question from where I get my names. Please see the list below.

• Private deals (NP and/or contacting owners directly)
  • Various auction platforms
  • Fixed price (1% or less than 1% chance the Fixed price item undervalue but it does sometimes)
  • Offer/Counter Offer on various platforms
  • Purchase name via Network of friends.
I hope above details may helpful to you or any other friends.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
WPProfessional // dot // com
WPProfessionals // dot // com
- While Wordpress is a heavily enforced trademark, even Wordpress themselves suggest people use "WP" as a non-trademark infringing alternate. I'm very happy to have grabbed this set of domains! :)

RNATest // dot // com
RNATesting // dot // com
RNA testing is used for a wide variety of genetic tests. Another pair of names I'm really glad to have grabbed! :)

FutureDNA // dot // com
- Really like this for a forward leaning biotech startup!

LuckyMonday // dot // com
- Just couldn't resist after the @DomainSherpa interview for SmartMonday dot com

InteractiveBooth
// dot // com
InteractiveBooths // dot // com
Lots of money in these things ... and they are still a pretty big growth business! Happy I got both tenses! :)

BackPackJack // dot // com
- I like this not just for BackPacks .. but also as a travel site.

BuyMyDesign // dot // com
- Perfect name for a communal marketplace for people to sell a wide range of stuff they made/designed

BigBehaviour // dot // com
- I love this name for big data / analytics. Behaviour tracking is huge business.

TerminatePain // dot // com
- Really great marketing name for pain killers of some sort!

SearchForSelf // dot // com
- Awesome self help domain

Zojex // dot // com
-Nice punchy 5L that's both sounds techie and passes the radio test!

•••
ButterPecan.JPG

Butter_pecan_caramel_ice_cream.jpg

• Butter pecan is a flavor, prominent especially in the United States, in cakes, cookies, and ice cream. Roasted pecans, butter, and vanilla flavor are used in butter pecan baked goods. Butter pecan ice cream is smooth vanilla ice cream with a slight buttery flavor, with pecans added. It is manufactured by many major ice cream brands. A variant of the recipe is butter almond, which replaces the pecans with almonds.

Butter Pecan is a popular flavor of ice cream produced by many companies and is also one of the thirty-one flavors of Baskin Robbins.[1]

• Butter pecan is the 3rd most popular ice cream flavor in the U.S.
  • Every household in USA knows about flavor Butter Pecan

• Can be very good Brand name.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
C/R/Y/P/T/O/T/R/A/N/S/P/A/R/E/N/C/Y/./C/O/M

•••
•••
BrightMiner.Com

I love a "Bright" name but I love this one even more because it works for multiple industries / niches: Mineral mining, cryptocurrency mining and data mining.

•••
WPProfessional // dot // com
WPProfessionals // dot // com
- While Wordpress is a heavily enforced trademark, even Wordpress themselves suggest people use "WP" as a non-trademark infringing alternate. I'm very happy to have grabbed this set of domains! :)

RNATest // dot // com
RNATesting // dot // com
RNA testing is used for a wide variety of genetic tests. Another pair of names I'm really glad to have grabbed! :)

FutureDNA // dot // com
- Really like this for a forward leaning biotech startup!

LuckyMonday // dot // com
- Just couldn't resist after the @DomainSherpa interview for SmartMonday dot com

InteractiveBooth
// dot // com
InteractiveBooths // dot // com
Lots of money in these things ... and they are still a pretty big growth business! Happy I got both tenses! :)

BackPackJack // dot // com
- I like this not just for BackPacks .. but also as a travel site.

BuyMyDesign // dot // com
- Perfect name for a communal marketplace for people to sell a wide range of stuff they made/designed

BigBehaviour // dot // com
- I love this name for big data / analytics. Behaviour tracking is huge business.

TerminatePain // dot // com
- Really great marketing name for pain killers of some sort!

SearchForSelf // dot // com
- Awesome self help domain

Zojex // dot // com
-Nice punchy 5L that's both sounds techie and passes the radio test!

FutureDNA // dot // com +++

•••
•••
More names ...

ExpertCannabis // dot // com
MajesticCannabis // dot // com
EconoCannabis // dot // com
With the explosion of new marijuana businesses I wanted to add a few more names to my portfolio!

VehicleIQ // dot // com (2008)
- I totally love this domain as a SelfDriven technology brand and/or as a data hub / communications service (like OnStar)

SuitableSuitor // dot // com (2007)
- Fun dating domain name with memorable alliteration!

Ambrelle // dot // com (2008)
- Really nice female generic name that could be used for almost anything with the possible exception of jock-straps! l

IonTiger // dot // com (2009)
- I love this as it has the ion for tech and tiger for power and strength. Sounds amazing when you say it too.

BigGunMedia // dot // com (2009)
- Big media name .. Not for the little leaguers! lol

Ubexo // dot // com (2011)
- Nice clear strong 5L that passes radio test with flying colours.

RetinaReader // dot // com (2006)
- Love this one for obvious future tech reasons when you'll need to have your eye scanned to access your bitcoin wallet.

SuperBabysitter // dot // com (2004)
- Because nobody wants to leave their kids in the care of someone without a cape!

PokerProxy // dot // com (2004)
- Lots of people want to play Poker on sites not accessible in their country.

V/e/h/i/c/l/e // A/I
Autonomous Vehicles.​
Similar to my VehicleIQ .. yours is monster keyword .. mine is monster brandable! Good luck with it! What I love about both of them is that while "Car" might seem at first to be the better keyword, ours go with all vehicles, trucks, buses, boats, trains, etc :)

Butter pecan
Nommm nommm .. I prefer Mint Chocolate Chip as a flavour ... but Butter Pecan is the better brand! :)

FutureDNA // dot // com +++
??? I post a whole batch of great domains and only get one like .. then you repost only one of my names and get 3 likes !?!? lol
But yes .. I'm very happy to have gotten Future DNA! The RNA ones in the same batch I think are really strong keywords. But I think from that batch the pair of WP Professional ones are the real killers because the full term "WordPress" is an actively protected trademark .. but usage of WP is expressly permitted and actually encouraged! WordPress is an absolutely colossal platform .. not sure what percentage of the internet runs on it .. but I do know it's a monster number! I'm very happy with my acquisitions for quite some time now! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
QgXNZ2s.png

.com

The luxury trends are getting greener..

•••
•••
•••
•••
.com

BuyVinyl

.....for all you vinyl fans out there!

BuyVinyls.com already developed

Last edited:
•••
•••
dfx.png

Decentralized Forex & Digital Effects..

•••
•••
Bought recently handregged R E A D R E C I P E .com for fifty dollar last night here on nP; haven't regret

•••
.com

BuyVinyl

.....for all you vinyl fans out there!

BuyVinyls.com already developed

Awesome catch! I do well on parkingcrew with a vinyl domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back