Dynadot

showcase Your Purchase or Snap of the Day (No Handregs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This thread is NOT for registered Domain Names which you found available.

This is only for domain names which you bought from other people or which you snapped with Backorder Services like Snapnames, Namejet, Godaddy, etc.

You can mention the price if you want but its not necessary

Ok i will Start with some from last 14 days

EDITED :)

(i buy and snap mostly german ones, but also english ones sometimes)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
upload_2018-2-1_17-27-52.png

.com

"Helpful Coach"

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-1_17-21-26.png
    upload_2018-2-1_17-21-26.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 39
•••
First post, why not!

PirateSoft //com

16 years

Has a nice ring to it 😉

•••
@CasualDomain I saw PirateSoft //com on GoDaddy expiring domains, I also thought it was interesting.

•••
@CasualDomain I saw PirateSoft //com on GoDaddy expiring domains, I also thought it was interesting.
I have a doubt, when you mention expiring, you mean closeouts? Bargain bin? Or just another market? Thank you

•••
ViralVideo.tv logo.png
Want to try developing one, and this was a no-brainer

•••
I have a doubt, when you mention expiring, you mean closeouts? Bargain bin? Or just another market? Thank you

Not closeouts. Actually, I got some notification email about GoDaddy auctions with no bids and it was there. I think it was also on the list "GD Expired" in expireddomains.net.

•••
•••
My recent name

ChemicalGuide.com

•••
•••
vdult

Slipped away two domains: "ezshopping & ezshopper"

Last edited:
•••
EthnicHomes . com

NineOneOne.net. yes! 911

taking offers

•••
•••
•••
posted this lander 5 seconds ago: 3pointer.com, go see it for a laugh

•••
97046_3234dc7e93bc19cf5d0f1b90eac076d5.jpeg
.com

Attachments

• 777DDBE1-25FA-4B3F-9FB4-3C7D9A4F250D.jpeg
    777DDBE1-25FA-4B3F-9FB4-3C7D9A4F250D.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
•••
•••
BulkWorld.com - if you wanna sell lots of stuff in bulk

GeldCoin.com - Geld is German for 'money', 6 other extensions taken... might be a good purchase. The kind of domain that might be worth 1k or 50k... hard to valuate yet. Let's see what happens with the German cryptocoin industry in the next couple years ;)

•••
BulkWorld.com - if you wanna sell lots of stuff in bulk

GeldCoin.com - Geld is German for 'money', 6 other extensions taken... might be a good purchase. The kind of domain that might be worth 1k or 50k... hard to valuate yet. Let's see what happens with the German cryptocoin industry in the next couple years ;)
BulkWorld is a gem!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Bitcoin Wax.com

This is an interesting one, and I'll probably keep it. The original Bitcoin Wax site promoted a sealing wax system for paper wallets, and I thought that was an interesting idea. However, there seems to be a much better use for the name in the current world of virtual assets. Wax is the token for the Worldwide Asset Exchange, and it seems to be major site for the trading in gaming assets. Obviously there is potential to link this with Bitcoin in the future.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back