IT.COM

discuss Your plans for December?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
As the year-end approaches, how close are you to the targets that you set at the beginning of the year?
I believe given the boom in crypto and meta space, many of you would have achieved the dollar targets but what about the portfolio target?

Where are you on both these fronts?

1) Financial targets
2) Portfolio targets

Any tweaks you can do in November/December to close 2021 on a winning streak or have a rocking 2022?

As for me, I am gonna acquire some good .co and .io domains and try to capitalize on them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2021 was beyond my imagination. All I was targeting was to get consistent sale of 2K a month at the start of the year but I have now crossed 100k in sales. Maybe 2021 was peak domaining, but being that I have reinvested 80% of sales in 2021 itself, they should bear some fruit in 2022. Will see. I want to triple my portfolio in 2022. I am also working on SOPs and processes to better manage my daily purchase

I am bullish on good SLDs.

I will take December lightly.. It is the holiday season so I will take it easy on the Auctions and such

•••
2021 was beyond my imagination. All I was targeting was to get consistent sale of 2K a month at the start of the year but I have now crossed 100k in sales. Maybe 2021 was peak domaining, but being that I have reinvested 80% of sales in 2021 itself, they should bear some fruit in 2022. Will see. I want to triple my portfolio in 2022. I am also working on SOPs and processes to better manage my daily purchase

I am bullish on good SLDs.

I will take December lightly.. It is the holiday season so I will take it easy on the Auctions and such
Congrats mate! For me, 2021 was weird year. Although i achieved my first 5 figure sale, i experience drought these months.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Bro, Surprisingly I didn't have a single 5 fig sale. There was one that I rejected at 18.5K. I was going to take it but it had other offers in the past and I was getting steady sales elsewhere..

My average sales price was around 2500

•••
Thanks Bro, Surprisingly I didn't have a single 5 fig sale. There was one that I rejected at 18.5K. I was going to take it but it had other offers in the past and I was getting steady sales elsewhere..

My average sales price was around 2500
Nice. The thing that scares me is not sales drought, but the little activity. You know, offers, inquiries, etc. They are not zero, but i would expect much more. Well, my best period is January-March so i wait for it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have over years found names expiring before and around holiday period that were not renewed i waited the 70 days and registered another's drop without alerting or back ordering. I suspect this method fluke but i still get a few. Look once and wait.

Last edited:
•••
Positioning myself for the 2022 LLLL.org Buyout
Interested to know what you mean by this.. Will you start acquiring them?

•••
wanted to renew my taxi dis[acth software business domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back