Dynadot

Your opinion goes here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am currently designing a web page, and my current problem involves hosting. I would like to host my own webpage the only problem is how would I go about doing this. I have yet to find any information which would explain what I would need to do in terms for me the beginer. I would be grateful for any info. or references which U provide me with.

THX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is that what you're wanting to do is host your domain entirely on your own with your own equipment etc. ?

•••
Re: Your opinion goes here

Originally posted by integer
I would like to host my own webpage

•••
Yea I noticed they said that, was just double checking. :p ;)

Anyways that tutorial alone doesn't show how to host your own site, but it does show some steps you could take to get on your way there if you wanted.

That tutorial is only meant to show you how to run a local server for offline development and thing like that. :)

By the way I moved this thread to the hosting and domains forum. I know it's confusing being under the advertising forums. Maybe we'll get that forum moved out of there.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back