Dynadot

video Your New Social Credit Score!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Omar Ashraf

Established Member
Impact
The Social Credit System is a national reputation system being developed by the Chinese government.

What do you think if this system was applied all over the world?!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Note: Commenting on this thread is restricted to members with a social credit score of 80 or higher.
LOL

Last edited:
•••
@NYJimbo
I know it's freaking horrible system 😂

•••
The Social Credit System is a national reputation system being developed by the Chinese government.

What do you think if this system was applied all over the world?!

Horrible,

Every gov always try to get their spy eye on every of its citizen. The so-called law allowing such things and its very dangerous for everyone.

In my country, They try to get "Adhaar" compulsory, they wanted us to update the adhaar with every services which we use & in return they have all the data of us.

My opinion

You are my gov but I won't allow you to spy on me, I am better to use decentralised money & identity which will simply restrict my gov to spy on me. Monero, Zcash are five example & upcoming Dex will be another future to combat this type of madness.

•••
So stupid... they don't know what to do to control you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back