Dynadot

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

NameSilo
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
upload_2020-8-12_14-24-23.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Mujeres.TV ("Women" in Spanish)

•••
•••
Comida.TV - ("Food" in Spanish) - 20 yr Cybertavern drop

•••
Wow, there have been some great domains on here lately, nice job all.

•••
Pilot(.)tv

Unbelievably brilliant purchase!

I once owned this name myself about nine or ten years ago and, if my memory serves me well, bought it at the start of the year for around $1700 and sold before Christmas for $20k to a pilot training company.

They were such nice guys and I really hoped they could get something great off the ground (pun intended!). Sad their dream didn't materialise and they decided to drop the name.

Good luck with your new acquisition and I hope you get a sky high price when you decide to sell.

•••
Unbelievably brilliant purchase!

I once owned this name myself about nine or ten years ago and, if my memory serves me well, bought it at the start of the year for around $1700 and sold before Christmas for $20k to a pilot training company.

They were such nice guys and I really hoped they could get something great off the ground (pun intended!). Sad their dream didn't materialise and they decided to drop the name.

Good luck with your new acquisition and I hope you get a sky high price when you decide to sell.

Thanks James, but I'd trade it for Messi coming to Inter instead of Man City every day of the week.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Registered 4 days ago...
- Already sold twice in 2012 for 4 figures (as shown below)
- Registered in 237 TLDs
- 74,000 exact monthly searches

1111.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Photography (.tv)

Last edited:
•••
Photography (.tv)

So, it was you that ended up getting it! Hope it goes well for you on the eventual sale, cause that one should be a winner.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back