IT.COM

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
was this premium ?

no, however this was a legacy premium which was once acquired for $1,150; I guess legacy premiums drop through pre-relase now. I renewed the domain for standard $35 a year to test premium pricing as well.

•••
I just reg'd
ninjas_logo.fw.png
Please share your thoughts on this one

Last edited:
•••
I just reg'd
Please share your thoughts on this one

I had bikinis/tv at one stage, most folk thought the singular was better, they were correct, i think the same applies here, good luck

•••
just happened to be burial tv

•••
•••
Do you think this domain is good for a blogger who wants to create a video blog for technology related stuff?

•••
•••
Do you think this domain is good for a blogger who wants to create a video blog for technology related stuff?
My initial opinion is for a blogger / movie stream

•••
I haven't acquired a .TV name in ages - last one was Hornets.TV I think. Let some drop - they mostly get picked up by Choose.TV on the drop.

Another site made to look like something that it isn't, imho :)

I think that non-plural in .TV is almost always better than the plural (except with Hornet, lol)

•••
I haven't acquired a .TV name in ages - last one was Hornets.TV I think. Let some drop - they mostly get picked up by Choose.TV on the drop.

Another site made to look like something that it isn't, imho :)

I think that non-plural in .TV is almost always better than the plural (except with Hornet, lol)
I dropped many .tv some i regret that I did

•••
•••
Picked up Personalized.tv on the drop.

•••
I just bought UNCONFIRMED.TV
i think could be appropriate for news/scoop/gossip related site...

•••
•••
•••
Just registered DISCLOSED.TV
But I'm not sure, my impression is that these names have potential, but maybe the .tv is too weak...
what do you think guys?

•••
c_tv_logo_bold.jpg

Need your expert opinions please.

•••
I had TrashYour.TV some years ago. I let it drop and now it appears to be taken. TrashYour.com is available though....won't be registering that one! LOL....

•••
My new reg

comparison_Tv.jpg

NoktaDomains says $60k
The plural version C o m p a r i s o n s . t v listed as premium by Verisign, the .tv registry.

Attachments

• valuation details.pdf
    5.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
•••
Nice name. Could be developed into a channel to compare and provide pricing information on best deals and shops for Shoppers. Good luck with it!

•••
im a believer in .tv i think its going to get bigger

•••
YogaFitness.tv
With 1,900 exact monthly searhes- 218,000,000 google search results and numerous Videos on youtube, i think this one could make a great fitness channel. For Yoga of course.

•••
Just curious, are you getting any traffic?

YogaFitness.tv
With 1,900 exact monthly searhes- 218,000,000 google search results and numerous Videos on youtube, i think this one could make a great fitness channel. For Yoga of course.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back