Dynadot

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

NameSilo
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mobili .tv (furniture in Italian)..

•••
I got Trending.tv

Trending ~ very close to Fashion

•••
Sorry if I am going out of topic.. but where can I register .tv (cheapest)

•••
I use Name.com 10.99 a year and always register for 5 years.
Also Dynadot is on the same price level

•••
•••
I use Name.com 10.99 a year and always register for 5 years.
Also Dynadot is on the same price level

I grabbed
v
i
r
t
u
a
l
G
a
m
e

for nine years at the cheaper price via dynadot

•••
•••
I am not aggressively buying .TV any more as I have plenty, don't see enough demand to justify focusing on acquisitions and the names which are dropping generally are not worth pursuing. Like most investors, I don't give much consideration to aftermarket domains because they tend to be priced much higher than I would even ask for the same name. Regardless, I did pick up recently one local name...

CoralGables.TV

•••
Cookout.tv It set me back a whopping $10.25 at dynadot.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
AbrahamLincoln.tv
RonaldReagan.tv
JohnFKennedy.tv
FranklinRoosevelt.tv

•••
•••

One of my degrees is in history and I enjoy writing, plus there are thousands of videos on youtube on each of them so I will have lots of content. I will find a way to make money off the domains without reselling them.

•••
One of my degrees is in history and I enjoy writing, plus there are thousands of videos on youtube on each of them so I will have lots of content. I will find a way to make money off the domains without reselling them.

If you have a plan it makes sense other than that i was wondering ...good luck

•••
Starting to do a bit of research, and came across this little gem, an audio recording made in the 1930s of a witness to the Lincoln assassination:

I love running across stuff like that. One of the unseen benefits of building out a content site is actually learning about the topic, lol.......

•••
•••
...just regged

Wrigleyville.tv

Lots of action going on now that the Ricketts got the green light for renovating Wrigley Field. Also they are having concerts at the ballpark there as well(Roger Water's "The Wall" and other top concerts played there) also street parties and the bar scene is a blast, the CubbyBear and Murphy's Bleachers favorites. Restaurants are plentiful as well...

•••
owls.tv
moviepost.tv
kidsplace.tv

•••
•••
WomensHealth.tv
CurrentNews.tv
HindiNews.tv
Discoveries.tv
THANKS

•••
Universita dot tv
(University in Italian)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back