IT.COM

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
while its not a 3l it is a 4L one word that I am very happy I was able to get, After waiting a week, purchased through GD Closeout Bin .

SACK.TV

From football to in the bed, Sack has a few meaning outlets and Brand-able. did research on other ext first and saw all TLD taken and offers on almost of them all including this one while it was one sedo.

Thumbs up or down on this one?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Beth.tv
Bianca.tv
Colin.tv
Jenna.tv
Matthew.tv
Olivia.tv
Sarah.tv

All FS

•••
Beth.tv
Bianca.tv
Colin.tv
Jenna.tv
Matthew.tv
Olivia.tv
Sarah.tv

All FS

Nice. How much do you pay for first name .tv's ? PM me, if you don't mind.

Thanks

•••
Bruges(.)tv
FootWear(.)tv

Donnie, you want to throw some light on the mindset behind registering TV names, apart from the obvious ones that are linked with Media. I mean how FootWear.TV would make sense, to you or to a potential buyer? Why not FootWear.net or .org or .biz over .TV? I haven't understood the TV names at all other than the obvious ones like USA.tv, Football.tv, Sports.tv etc.

•••
•••
•••
LOTR .TV :xf.grin: (LORD/OF/THE/RINGS) DOT TV

It's been reg since 2012 ( which forwarded to a fantasy art website) and will now be going to my Efty page.

I had had thinking about it since I heard about it earlier this week , Amazon just bought the $250mil Rights to & for the / a TV series.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/21/amazon-lord-of-the-rings-tv-netflix-disney-apple

You can read more on my post of Reg of the day where I also picked up LOTR/dot/com today just to seal and sweeten the deal :)

Last edited:
•••
I still have 'knitting.tv' (standard./registered before any premium renewal) I blame my mum for having a knitting/sowing room since I can remember as a toddler. and she still has at 82. bit like a home industrial site (and that's just one room) the machinery alone perplexes me
any low x,xxx offers welcome

Last edited:
•••
LOTR .TV :xf.grin: (LORD/OF/THE/RINGS) DOT TV

It's been reg since 2012 ( which forwarded to a fantasy art website) and will now be going to my Efty page.

I had had thinking about it since I heard about it earlier this week , Amazon just bought the $250mil Rights to & for the / a TV series.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/21/amazon-lord-of-the-rings-tv-netflix-disney-apple

You can read more on my post of Reg of the day where I also picked up LOTR/dot/com today just to seal and sweeten the deal :)

I meant LOTRTV/dot/com on that last part lol obviously.

•••
•••
Shoot.tv
Midnight.tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
Binge.tv
Offline.tv
Suggest.tv
Protest.tv
+ a few others