Register.it

votes
    0.0%

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The voting will take place for the last two months of 2021 the poll closes on December 31,2021.
You can make up to 3 choices. This way you will have plenty of time to think about your vote, you will have time to change your votes if you so desire.

Employees are prohibited from voting.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I contacted them twice and twice they said that they do not offer fast transfer and that I would need to wait days.
Even the below screenshot from Dynadot chat says that so not sure how you debunked anything haha.
It is just your words against their. I guess I do not need to tell you who I believe.

If fast transfer is possible in your opinion, would you be so kind to tell me how exactly you do that?
For now I think you just confused registrars.
I would love to be wrong with that because I bought some domains here which are with Dynadot and would be happy to be able to transfer them out fast.

Sure. You provide the authcode to the buyer. After they have started the transfer. Dynadot provide a link to approve the transfer away. Simple.

•••
BigTree seems to have an agenda against Dynadot. Why I do not know. Their support is saying that to cover them as not all tlds can have the transfer expedited but for .com's, net,. org, etc you get an email, you click the link and approve. Its done within an hour of starting the transfer.

•••
Tagging @Dynadot

Dynadot -- can you please comment here to set the record straight.

Earlier this month I completed a transfer out of dynadot the same day the transfer was requested at GoDaddy.

@Dynadot -- Why is your chat support telling customers this is not possible? If that chat transcript is true, why is chat support misinforming (or lying) to customers? Is it an outsourced virtual assistant service or in house dedicated support? Whatever the disconnect is, maybe it would be best to disable the chat until dynadot is able to bring support up to speed with better support documentation to reference when fielding questions. I mean, can you direct me to where on Dynadot.com it says a expedited transfer is possible upon the registrants approval?
Thank you for tagging us, it looks like there may have been some miscommunication previously, I'm sorry about that. To clarify, we do release domain names being transferred out of Dynadot as soon as the transfer is approved by the current registrant. However, after this point the processing of the transfer is out of our hands and it would then be up to the gaining registrar to complete the transfer, at this stage we're unable to expedite the transfer further from our side. The processing time at that point would be dependent on the gaining registrar.

•••
Hi guys, what do you like the most about DynaDot vs NameCheap?

•••
Their Control Panel is far superior, IMHO.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back